Miami hotel w/free shuttle to cruise

floatinrocks

We stayed at a wonderful hotel in Miami with restaurants right across the street and a free shuttle to the cruise terminal. However, memory has failed both of us and we can't remember the name of the hotel or where it was. We got free shuttle from MIA airport and free shuttle to the cruise ship. :-( Can anyone help????? We got the information here but do you think I can find it????????

La Quinta East is a budget hotel near MIA that offers free shuttles to POM. Not sure I'd call it "wonderful" but it seems to be good enough for lots of cruisers.

Good luck! :)

We stayed at a wonderful hotel in Miami with restaurants right across the street and a free shuttle to the cruise terminal. However, memory has failed both of us and we can't remember the name of the hotel or where it was. We got free shuttle from MIA airport and free shuttle to the cruise ship. :-( Can anyone help????? We got the information here but do you think I can find it????????

If you get a hotel in downtown Miami the cab ride is only $10 to get to the ship. There are several hotels in that area.

Yes, please don't pick a bad hotel just because they offer a shuttle to the pier. Most, if not all of the hotels that shuttle to the Port of Miami are out by the airport.... not much to do there.

There are other, nicer areas of Miami and much nicer hotels to stay in and as stated, the cab ride to the port is reasonable. :) There are literally hundred of threads here on Miami hotels, should you decide to research this further.

We stayed in the Embassy Suites right there by the airport. We had a great deal on our SPACIOUS room, delicious free breakfast the next morning and free shuttle to the port.

I would HIGHLY recommend that hotel to anyone departing out of the Port of Miami (or needing a hotel to stay overnight before a flight out of MIA to go home).

Archived