S class storage

YoPhilly

I can't wait--we will be Elite after this cruise and I will def. enjoy the perks.

We spent two months in Europe last year (January and February) and when I came home I still had 50% of my clothes totally unworn! Never again!! Of course I had no idea what situations we would be encountering and tried to be prepared for anything, but I never needed any of the 'nice' clothes I brought. We did lots of side trips just using backpacks, like Rome for 5 days, so I got used to wearing lots of repeats! Mostly turtlenecks and sweaters--it was COLD!

Hey, now wait a darn minute! Them's fighting words, lady!!

Perhaps after the 'mystery women' finished with their bathroom designing, they took a break, had a few too many martinies celebrating doing such a fabulous job with that shaving foot rest in the shower, and by the time to they got back to the room designing, they were a bit unsteady on their feet???? And we now suffer the results. Yeah, that's my story, and I'm sticking to it! :p

That gave me a good :) this morning. Thanks.

Phil

Did I hear somewhere that the pull-out laundry line in the bathroom has been ommitted on S Class ships?

Where does one dry a wet swim suit? Not to mention the occasional pair of knickers?

The lack of storage space would encourage one to consider a nudist cruise!

Women designed these cabins? Really? What WERE they thinking!:(

BTW - thanks soooo much to all the posters. The photos especially are very helpful in planning our Silhouette cruise in AQ.

You are very welcome. :)

The 08 Oceanview cabins are very similar in layout/storage to the veranda cabins. The OV window had quite a large window seat, which my granddaughter LOVED!

A window seat!! How cool! I've always wanted one.:D

Kathy

Did I hear somewhere that the pull-out laundry line in the bathroom has been ommitted on S Class ships?

Where does one dry a wet swim suit? Not to mention the occasional pair of knickers?

The lack of storage space would encourage one to consider a nudist cruise!

Women designed these cabins? Really? What WERE they thinking!:(

BTW - thanks soooo much to all the posters. The photos especially are very helpful in planning our Silhouette cruise in AQ.

Hi Crabby!

Alas, the laundry line is no more. There are some hooks in the shower as well as hooks in the room. My wet bathing suit or whatever goes out on the balcony and is hung on a wire hanger obtained from the cabin steward, secured with clothespins, and hung from the back of the chair. At night, you can hang things on hangers on the open part of the shower door enclosure.

And I think everyone pretty much agrees that those women who helped designed the cabins were pretty much out to lunch--probably a very long lunch with way too much drinking involved. :eek:

Archived