On the allure, what are the best restaurants?

Trying to book online and not sure what are the best. Also, does anyone know when the fiesta night is and if the sushi restaurant is open for lunchtime? thanks

I was on the Oasis and had a wonderful meal at 150 Central Park

Yes, the sushi restaurant is open for lunch.

I was on the Oasis and had a wonderful meal at 150 Central Park

Yes, the sushi restaurant is open for lunch.

great thanks. We were wondering if we should book it for dinner or just go for lunch. Can you walk right in? thanks.

We have been on Allure two times - enjoyed the Samba Grill, Chops, Giavonni's Table and the 150 Park - all excellent. The little gem is the Park Cafe for lunch (roast beef sandwich and made to order salads) and for breakfast for something fast (egg, ham, cheese sandwich). We didn't go to Rita's, Izumi's or the Chefs Table - no help there!!! The WJ is always crowded - so try the main dining room for breakfast and lunch (salad bar is super).

Bon appetite!!!!

if the sushi restaurant is open for lunchtime?

Izumi is open for lunch as has been noted here, but I wanted to mention that they have a reduced menu for lunch. I had a great dinner there during our cruise on the Oasis of the Seas. When we went back for lunch at the end of the week, my favorite sushi item wasn't available.

We have been on Allure two times - enjoyed the Samba Grill, Chops, Giavonni's Table and the 150 Park - all excellent. The little gem is the Park Cafe for lunch (roast beef sandwich and made to order salads) and for breakfast for something fast (egg, ham, cheese sandwich). We didn't go to Rita's, Izumi's or the Chefs Table - no help there!!! The WJ is always crowded - so try the main dining room for breakfast and lunch (salad bar is super).

Bon appetite!!!!

they have a salad bar in the MDR everyday? that is great. I am not a fan of the windjammer so I like other options.

Just got off the Allure. Wherever you eat, it is all quite good.

We really enjoyed our dinners in Chops and Giovanni's. Also had a nice dining experience at 150 Central Park. This is more for "foodies" as it is a tasting menu. The multi-course meal is a unique combination of tastes and textures, all very creatively presented. A great meal.

Agree with others that the Park Cafe is very good, especially for lunch.

We also really like the Solarium buffet for breakfast and lunch. The dining room buffet is great for breakfast as well. Great food selection and you don't have to deal with the masses in the Windjammer.

My favorite restaurant on Allure is Giovanni's Table, which is also open for lunch.

I agree with this 1,000,000% ! We're going on the Oasis in Dec. and a good part of my excitement about going is the prospect of eating at Gionanni's Tab le again.....outstanding!

Trying to book online and not sure what are the best. Also, does anyone know when the fiesta night is and if the sushi restaurant is open for lunchtime? thanks

What type of food or dining experience do you like? It would not be worth answering your question, especially if I found out later you hate meat or only eat chicken.

Archived