KrazyKruizers - Congratulations!!!

GeriatricNurse

That's sure true for almost everyone here - lots of sharing and experience-based advice that is next to impossible to get anywhere else at any price. KK, you've set a great example of the benefits of such kindness over the course of those 50,000 posts. As you always seem to have such things as menus, wine lists, etc. at your fingertips, always take time to post them in response to request, and never ever complain about having to do it for the umpteenth time. (That's what I mean by being such a good example and all around nice person ;-)

How are you doing with the PT/recovery? Every day better and better, I hope!

When i saw my Surgeon at the end of July -- he just told me to continue my own exercises at home -- no more PT or OT.

So now it is a slow process and I know that the arm, hand and shoulder will never be 100% -- he told me that at the beginning.

I always enjoy your posts. They're helpful, insightful, and never complaining.

I'm sorry for your bad experience with Verizon. We've had it for internet for more than 2 years and haven't had any problems. We've also had it for our cell phone service for more than 5 years and been satisfied.

I hope your Comcast service is better than Comcast in our area.

I'm delighted you don't have to go to PT anymore. I hope there's no pain either any more.

I always enjoy your posts. They're helpful, insightful, and never complaining.

I'm sorry for your bad experience with Verizon. We've had it for internet for more than 2 years and haven't had any problems. We've also had it for our cell phone service for more than 5 years and been satisfied.

I hope your Comcast service is better than Comcast in our area.

I'm delighted you don't have to go to PT anymore. I hope there's no pain either any more.

We had Verizon for years and until July I loved them -- never had any issues. But when they started to give me all kinds of excuses as to why I had super slow service -- and we ever talked to was someone in Pakistan or India and a few didn't speak English very well -- we knew we were in trouble.

The last conversation they claimed that it was my MSN Browser. So I took both laptops to the Geek Squad -- they couldn't find anything wrong with my MSN Browser and my speed was excellent there. We also went to a couple of restaurants where I knew they had free WiFi and checked out the laptops -- again no problems. So we know that it was on Verizon's end.

They even suggested I get a new laptop at one point. I told them that one laptop was only 6 months old.

Our cell phone is with A T & T -- have used them for over 20 years.

Archived