KrazyKruizers - Congratulations!!!

GeriatricNurse

KrazyKruizers, congratulations on achieving 50,000+ posts on CC! :) I, for one, appreciate reading all your posts and have learned learned a great deal by having done so! :) As well, hopefully, you have been recovering well from your fall of some months ago!

GeriatricNurse is very observant - congrats indeed KK - I totally agree with GN's comments:)

Oh My Gosh

I didn't relaize that I had hit 50,000 posts.

Thank you everyone!!

I have been so busy just trying to post becuase of lousy Internet service from Verizon for over a month that I haven't looked at the number of posts that I have.

Comcast comes this afternoon -- changing over to them.

Thank you again everyone.

Oh My Gosh

I didn't relaize that I had hit 50,000 posts.

Thank you everyone!!

I have been so busy just trying to post becuase of lousy Internet service from Verizon for over a month that I haven't looked at the number of posts that I have.

Comcast comes this afternoon -- changing over to them.

Thank you again everyone.

Wow! That's a lot of posts! Congrats. Oh....and I hope you had better luck with Comcast than I did with Time Warner. I wanted RoadRunner when we first moved here and they wouldn't even come out to the house. Said they didn't service my area which was strange since there was a Time Warner underground cable box in the front corner of my lot. Been on DSL ever since and won't talk to Time Warner when they call now to offer service. :(

It's not just I who helps people -- it's everyone who posts here willing to help each other.

That's sure true for almost everyone here - lots of sharing and experience-based advice that is next to impossible to get anywhere else at any price. KK, you've set a great example of the benefits of such kindness over the course of those 50,000 posts. As you always seem to have such things as menus, wine lists, etc. at your fingertips, always take time to post them in response to request, and never ever complain about having to do it for the umpteenth time. (That's what I mean by being such a good example and all around nice person ;-)

How are you doing with the PT/recovery? Every day better and better, I hope!

Wow! That's a lot of posts! Congrats. Oh....and I hope you had better luck with Comcast than I did with Time Warner. I wanted RoadRunner when we first moved here and they wouldn't even come out to the house. Said they didn't service my area which was strange since there was a Time Warner underground cable box in the front corner of my lot. Been on DSL ever since and won't talk to Time Warner when they call now to offer service. :(

The majority of the people in my area all have Comcast.

I had Verizon for 4 years -- DSL -- great until 6 weeks ago -- and then I would lose speed for hours at a time. Would watch pages take up to 20 minutes before they would open. Spent many, many hours and days and days on the phone with Verizon and getting no where!! Then of course Verizon went on strike and would not help me. That's when we decided to switch.

Archived