Entertainment "Reservations??"

Just made final payment for early Nov. FOS Eastern Carribean! Woo Hoo! Any idea when reservations open up for Entertainment? Drink packages, excursion, etc. are available, but no luck with Entertainment. Thanks for any hints!! :)

Lindy,

I tried to make show reservations for early Nov cruise on the Allure but they are not available either online or through the call center. We also tried to book specialty dining but the online system would not allow us to pick times. It just hung up. But when I called into the pre-cruise support desk, they were able to help me book some specialty dining options for Chops and others.

The problem is that we want to book more but we need to coordinate dining options around the show schedules. From all I know, don't wait get on the phone and book what you can and work around the rest on board.

Lindy,

I tried to make show reservations for early Nov cruise on the Allure but they are not available either online or through the call center. We also tried to book specialty dining but the online system would not allow us to pick times. It just hung up. But when I called into the pre-cruise support desk, they were able to help me book some specialty dining options for Chops and others.

The problem is that we want to book more but we need to coordinate dining options around the show schedules. From all I know, don't wait get on the phone and book what you can and work around the rest on board.

Even though you can't book entertainment yet, the show schedules through November are posted. Log in to your cruise and click on Show Times At-a-Glance. However, the whole site is flaky tonight.

Just made final payment for early Nov. FOS Eastern Carribean! Woo Hoo! Any idea when reservations open up for Entertainment? Drink packages, excursion, etc. are available, but no luck with Entertainment. Thanks for any hints!! :)

No reservations for shows on any ship other than Oasis & Allure...

Lindy,

Have a copy of the show schedule in front of you. I had all the shows/days/times circled. That way when they open you will be ready to book them....They can fill up fast so keep checking online..and book the show times/days first..dining choices can be scheduled easily...It's the shows you need to worry about first on the Allure...Good luck !!

I was able to book entertainment reservations for my Sept 25 sailing on the FOS. I think it was at about 60 days out when I was able.

Entertainment shows on FOS... Prior booking... Since when... Is this new :confused:

Since I haven't cruised in two years, I have not experienced these reservations. I'n going on the FOS in November. Are show reservations really neccessary? I understand the Ice Show, but for the other nightly shows? Has anyone actually been turned away or not able to see a show (other than the Ice Show)?

Thanks everyone for the information/suggestions. I am checking daily to see when the reservations might open up. I am sure we can pre-book since it part of the options under our "Pre-Cruise Planner." Love the idea of printing off the schedule and having times circled and ready to go when I can actually reserve. Printed that info this morning. Scoutleooz - I went into "My Cruises," clicked on the "Add" button for Entertainment Reservations and then at the end of the first paragraph, click on: Showtimes At-A-Glance PDF. This will give you a calendar for several upcoming cruises. Happy Sailing Everyone!!!:)

Since I haven't cruised in two years, I have not experienced these reservations. I'n going on the FOS in November. Are show reservations really neccessary? I understand the Ice Show, but for the other nightly shows? Has anyone actually been turned away or not able to see a show (other than the Ice Show)?

Same with us.Last time we cruised these reservations were not around.Do we need them ? Sailing FOS in Oct.

Lindy,

I tried to make show reservations for early Nov cruise on the Allure but they are not available either online or through the call center. We also tried to book specialty dining but the online system would not allow us to pick times. It just hung up. .

I'm on the Allure in early November also. However I was able to make all show reservations over 2 weeks ago. My friend that is traveling with me attempted to make her reservations 3 days after mine and many of the shows were completely booked at that time. Once RCCL opens the reservations for a cruise they generally book up fast. Perhaps the shows and times you want have already been reservations and thats why you're not able to book your show reservations.

Just checked again a few minutes ago and the reservations for the Nov 13th Allure sailing are not open yet. I know that show reservations from the week before have been open for some time but not ours yet. You just have to keep checking back daily and be prepared to make them when you find they have opened. Our June cruise aboard Allure was the same thing. One moring they were not available yet and that afternoon they were, so I now check back twice a day!

Just a tip I learned last time...check out the schedules as mentioned above and make yourself a chart containing your desired meal and entertainment reservations. That's most helpful as you are only allowed to make one reservation for each show, and if you mess up a time (like I did on our June cruise) you must first cancel the existing reservation (say for Chicago) before they will let you make a new one - there is no "change my reservation" opetion, so it's a lot easier to get it right the first time!

No luck yet. Just checkied (for 2nd time today) and the 11/6 FOS sailing still states: Online reservations for Entertainment are currently not available for your sailing. If your cruise vacation begins more than two months from today, please visit the website closer to your sail date or you can check once onboard for availability. Allure must be on a different schedule! :confused:

No charge for the tickets. I just looked at my confirmations....I booked all the shows August 4 except the ice show I did July 25, for Freedom sailing October 16. I don't know what happens when you show up....do they scan your Seapass? Otherwise, how do they know who has rezzies and who doesn't? I did print all my confirmations, but don't want to carry them around.

Archived