trenton to bayonne ?

DONNALAKA

tyvm. i used the ~ 30$ which is the price into NY penn. so that's cheaper, but the cab fare yikes :( . i was just making sure dragging the luggage on the train was worth the savings compared to driving & parking.

do u know if newark penn station {and not newark airport} would be the stop ? again my tx.

NJ Transit fare from Trenton to Newark is $11.50/pp. $30 might be the Amtrak fare. Cab fare to the port is likely to run about $50 each way + tolls + tip.

that sounds correct if you're taking amtrak....as carol said, NJT is cheaper....

just remember, if you're on amtrak, no red caps in trenton...and barely any at NWK Penn.....

allow PLENTY of time....as you probably heard, early last week there was a 2 car derailment outside NY Penn that backed up the entire NE corridor for at LEAST an hour or 2 all day...THEN later in the week...1-2 hour delays due to switching problems...

i would suggest allowing an extra hour of 'just in case' time...even though it's a sunday, you just never know.....

enjoy your cruise!

and yes...cab fare for the approx 5 mile trip is in the 40-50$$ range...welcome to Jersey!! lol

tyvm. i used the ~ 30$ which is the price into NY penn. so that's cheaper, but the cab fare yikes :( . i was just making sure dragging the luggage on the train was worth the savings compared to driving & parking.

do u know if newark penn station {and not newark airport} would be the stop ? again my tx.

Yes, Newark Penn Station. There's no ground transportation at Newark Airport Station...it only serves as the transfer point to the airport monorail.

Not sure where you live . But there is a new bus service for Port Liberty that has pick up and drop off at many spots in N.J, Pa. and others it is Entertainment tours 1-800-310-9900 . It is about 100$ round trip it will be worth it if the stops are near you.

Archived