Seaview Cafe menu???

The Seaview HAD the BEST fish & chips but I hear that they went to a cheaper style now, but I will book the Jewel out of Tampa for the Seaview alone! I really love the Radiance class ships as they were before drydock:rolleyes: so I will sail them as much as I can before they are retrofitted:)

• 1 month later...

Someone had mentioned in another thread that Seaview Cafe had milkshakes...I don't see them on the menu...does anyone know if they are available? I understand they would be extra...but I enjoy a good homemade milkshake...

The Seaview HAD the BEST fish & chips but I hear that they went to a cheaper style now,

the fish and chips are still pretty good IMO :) someone compared them to "fish sticks".......I hate fish sticks but thought the fish and chips in the Seaview cafe were pretty good.

Does anyone actually have the menu from the Seaview on Brillance? We will be going on Serenade next May to the Mediterranean and assume the menu will change to what is currently offered on Brillance. My younest son is hoping they will still have the onion rings, Nathan's hot dogs, etc.

Thanks!

Mary Anne

Does anyone have a menu from Brillance's Seaview cafe? I'd like to see what they have that is different than the other ships. I am assuming that Serenade's menu will change when she replaces Brillance. My son is really looking forward to the onion rings, hot dogs, burgers, etc.

Mary Anne

My wife is a big fan of their Reuben and Cuban sandwiches and some of their desserts are very good. Many guests do not find the Seaview Cafe until midway through the cruise, so if you want to avoid the crowds try going there early on.:)

I LOVED the Seaview Cafe and such a great crew when I was on the Jewel a few years back. I ate there everyday!:D

Does anyone actually have the menu from the Seaview on Brillance? We will be going on Serenade next May to the Mediterranean and assume the menu will change to what is currently offered on Brillance. My younest son is hoping they will still have the onion rings, Nathan's hot dogs, etc.

Thanks!

Mary Anne

Don't ass u me. Brilliance had the different menu when it was sailing in the Caribbean.

My wife is a big fan of their Reuben and Cuban sandwiches and some of their desserts are very good. Many guests do not find the Seaview Cafe until midway through the cruise, so if you want to avoid the crowds try going there early on.:)

Loved those sandwiches.....enjoyed the Seaview...many times got it to go & enjoyed in our cabin!!

• 4 months later...
Here ya go. They do have a bar there that sells sodas, beer and those lovely frozen concoctions and unless things have changed, they do not have iced tea or lemonade or coffee but you can get ice water.

PC090036.jpg

I wanted a "GROUPER fish" sandwich one time.

I asked for one. The guy behind he counter told me "No, we don't have Grouper fish sandwiches". So, I told him

to give me a Grouper salad, then. (He reminded me of "the Soup ****",from "Seinfeld".) :o

I took the Grouper down to the buffet, got a hamburger bun and, made my OWN Grouper fish sandwich and, it was soooooooooo good... :p

I wanted a "GROUPER fish" sandwich one time.

I asked for one. The guy behind he counter told me "No, we don't have Grouper fish sandwiches". So, I told him

to give me a Grouper salad, then. (He reminded me of "the Soup ****",from "Seinfeld".) :o

I took the Grouper down to the buffet, got a hamburger bun and, made my OWN Grouper fish sandwich and, it was soooooooooo good... :p

LOVE that Grouper Caesar salad...it's delicious! The sandwich is a great idea too :)

• 2 years later...

I remember the "brownies" being very good. I liked going late night.