Laundry and Iron availability

SAC69

I'm sure this is covered somewhere on the board but thought I would ask if there are laundry rooms on board Celebrity ships like there is on Carnival. Can you get access to an iron? Thanks.

I'm sure this is covered somewhere on the board but thought I would ask if there are laundry rooms on board Celebrity ships like there is on Carnival. Can you get access to an iron? Thanks.

Simple answer to your question is "no". Laundry services are available at a reasonable cost.

Irons and Steamers are forbidden and reports from previous cruisers are that they are confiscated and returned at the end of the cruise.

http://www.celebritycruises.com/beforeyourcruise/faq/home.do?faqSubjectName=Ship+and+Stateroom+Details&faqId=3183&pagename=faq_answers

Laundry service is very resonable, here is a link to the prices..

http://www.celebritycruises.com/beforeyourcruise/faq/home.do?faqSubjectName=Ship+and+Stateroom+Details&faqId=566&pagename=faq_answers

they will not allow a small travel iron I did hear that they have iron nd ironing boards in the laundry room

Someone has given you the wrong information. No Celebrity ship has laundry rooms. But you are correct, they don't allow irons or travel irons on the ship, in passenger cabins.

Someone has given you the wrong information. No Celebrity ship has laundry rooms. But you are correct, they don't allow irons or travel irons on the ship, in passenger cabins.

It's Carnival that has self service washing machines ,dryers and irons. There is a laundry room on every passenger deck on the Magic.

Celebrity does not have a laundry room nor do they allow irons in the staterooms. You will need to send out whatever you want pressed.:o

No iron ( & you cannot bring one). No self service laundry. Choices are hand wash or send out

Carole

Last year I had a coupon book for a $30 Bag of Laundry. Does anyone know if this is offered on every cruise without a coupon. How would one go about getting the bag? And can you buy several bags during the voyage?

thanks Cindy

Archived