Changing luggage tags

We leave on the Oasis next week. We boooked a suite guarantee and after being assigned to several rooms over the last few weeks (we called and had it changed a couple times) we ended up in Grand Suite 11260. My question is this, when I ordered luggage tags we were in Grand Suite 6260 is it okay to white out the 6 on the luggage tags and write an 11. The 260 is still correct just the deck number changed. They won't let us order any more tags and it would be nice to have the tags on our luggage when we get to the port. I thought maybe I should black out the bar code on them too.

As others have said, the easiest thing to do is have the porters create new luggage tags at the pier.

However, if you have lots of time, and really want your luggage tags finished before you arrive at the pier, you can cut out the picture of the luggage tag on the last page of your SetSail Pass and tape it over your 6260 luggage tags.

Use the extra luggage tags and put more than one on a suitcase. They get ripped off from time to time, and having an extra might get you your luggage sooner. Once we got all our bags except one, which came about 10pm missing the luggage tag. I guess it took them that long to look up our names in the manifest and find the cabin number.

Archived