Ft. Lauderdale Hilton Chain Hotels

saldino

The Hilton Marina is practically across the road from the port. Emabassy Suites is nearby on 17th St and also has a lot around it for shopping and eating. They are on the pricier side. The Hilton Airport and the Homewood Suites are nice hotels across I-95 from each other at the southwest corner of the airport. Not really much around them though. There's a Hampton Inn just off State Rd 84 that has a few stores and restaurants nearby. Not much else over there. The Hilton Garden Inn and another Hampton Inn are at the Stirling Rd/I-95 interchange. Oakwood Plaza is right there, with a Kmart, BJ's Wholesale, and a bunch of restaurants.

The Embassy Suites would be by far the most popular pre-cruise hotel amongst the Hilton Family based on reading these boards, although the 2 Hamptons are pretty popular amongst people looking for cheaper alternatives.

Our vote would be for the FLL Marina. Had a great stay there last September and found a super price on Last Minute Travel. Great location on the Intracoastal and there is a stop right there for the Water Taxi.

Our room overlooked the beautiful pool - where we spent the afternoon. Also had a great lunch from their outdoor grill. There is no shuttle service but a cab to the airport is inexpensive.

The ES was really nice....

I was not happy with my stay at the Marina location...IMO the rooms were not very clean and the staff was indifferent...i also had to wait over an hour for a plumbing issue to be fixed (before the person even came to check...)

I enjoyed my stay at the Embassy..wound up spending an extra night...

The ES was really nice....

I was not happy with my stay at the Marina location...IMO the rooms were not very clean and the staff was indifferent...i also had to wait over an hour for a plumbing issue to be fixed (before the person even came to check...)

I enjoyed my stay at the Embassy..wound up spending an extra night...

We have stayed many times at the Hilton Marina and love it. Great view from Tower room of port and ships coming in early morning and sailing later in the day. Pool area is fantastic and a walk thru the marina and the yachts docked there is a dream come true! Also try the corner rooms for view of Intercoastal waterway and the port. The best of both worlds.

How were you able to identify this hotel

on LMT?? Do you know the hotel ID #

that shows up in the browser as you

book??

Our vote would be for the FLL Marina. Had a great stay there last September and found a super price on Last Minute Travel. Great location on the Intracoastal and there is a stop right there for the Water Taxi.

Our room overlooked the beautiful pool - where we spent the afternoon. Also had a great lunch from their outdoor grill. There is no shuttle service but a cab to the airport is inexpensive.

How were you able to identify this hotel

on LMT?? Do you know the hotel ID #

that shows up in the browser as you

book??

Yes the ID that appears is #1256. I have kept some notes as I knew some day they might come in handy!:)

Edited to add it look's like LMT got smart and the ID no longer appears in the URL. It is listed as a 4-1/2 star in the FLL Beach area. Look at the pics (14) to find a clover leaf shaped pool.

I have tried to find this hotel on LMT but they seem to have changed the website and all of the hotels are named and at regular rates. Can't understand it as I have booked with them before and the hotel name was not shown until after the reservation was confirmed. I should add that I am in the UK but that has not made any difference in the past. Any ideas?

We always stay at Hilton Doubletree Gallery One, close to beach, shopping, good restaurants, sightseeing and a stop for water taxi. Nice rooms, well maintained. Only problem ever were Xmas party guests taking over bar and lounge area one year!

Great hotel but it is an expensive cab ride from airport, $25 two years ago. It is in a great area, short walk to shops. Beautiful hotel.

It is a good deal with the Hilton MVP rate.

I have tried to find this hotel on LMT but they seem to have changed the website and all of the hotels are named and at regular rates. Can't understand it as I have booked with them before and the hotel name was not shown until after the reservation was confirmed. I should add that I am in the UK but that has not made any difference in the past. Any ideas?

I joined the "Club" and once you did this, it gived you the names of he hotels. There is no fee, just provide a email address, user name & password. Hope this helps!

Archived