Diamond Lounge on the Grandeur

elsie3939

Does anyone know if there is/or will be a diamond lounge on the Grandeur. We have booked a 14 day TranAtlantic in October and I can't seem to find any info on there being an Diamond/Concierge Lounge for Diamond Crown & Anchor members. We will be Diamond Plus 1/2 way through the cruise. Help!!! is there a address for us to e-mail someone about this???

Unless it was added recently, there is no CL on Grandeur. There will be a Diamond "event" just as on all ships fleetwide. You would not be eligible to use a CL at any rate, as you are Diamond, not D+ until after your cruise.

Thanks, perhaps I worded my request poorly. A "Diamond Event" each evening was what I wanted to learn about. On our last cruise on the Liberty, we had access to the concierge lounge during the day for coffee and info and used the diamond lounge in the evening for a glass of wine.

Will be be able to have our glass of wine EACH evening in some venue on the ship....Again thanks for any info...

The GOS is nice older ship.

The Diamond event is usually held in the wedding chaple place towards the rear of the Crown lounge.. nice little venue. Enjoy several glasses of wine there when the GOS sailed out of Tampa. You'll have a fine time!

Archived