Oceania CEO listens, Does Seabourn?

kiawahdon

Not every day, but often the CEO of Oceania. Frank Delrio, will respond on the CC boards to a thread and post his comments as he has done below. What is impressive to me is that this sends a quick clear message that the "powers to be" are readinq, listening and responding". It is called positive feedback. Unfortunately, it does not appear that SB has a similar management style.

BRUIN STEVE

I wish I knew you were onboard for this sailing or I would of introduced myself.

My wife and I boarded Marina in Barcelona and disembarked in Monte Carlo- was only on for less than 48 hours for an inspection trip.

We're addressing the whistling noise coming from a handful of sliding glass doors.

The "too many" light switches in the Oceania and Vista Suites has been fixed on Riviera and will be on Marina at her next Drydock.

Toscana and La Reserve are incredible, but highest rated restaurant on Marina is Red Ginger!

Appreciate your kind words- I know that you are a knowledgeable and experienced cruiser and someone not easily pleased, so your very positive review is highly respected.

Hope to have you back onboard again soon.

FDR

I am sure that someone at Seabourn reads these boards. I do not find it surprising that they choose not to respond on the board. How could they pick and choose which threads to respond to without alienating other posters who believe that their topic or views are just as important? How often is it necessary to give feedback? What type of feedback should be given? I think it could be a PR nightmare.

From what I have read on other posts on this board about posters having difficulties with Seabourn Seattle, from my experiences, they must definitely be listening to someone. Any questions that I have e-mailed to them through their website have been answered within 24 hours. I think that is impressive.

Read the boards everyday, Never posted but he had the pulse of what was going on. And he repoerted weekly the most important concerns. I even sent copies in blind to seabourn taking off names just to let them know what was going on in people minds.

I believe David Bloom no longer works at SB.

Host Dan

Azamara has an active "Insider" participant on the Azamara board in the personage of Bill Leiber. He has been very effective in that role.

Here is a question for the "Insider" Why can not Azamara sell out a sailing ?? I have looked again and there nothing is sold out maybe one Cat per sailing Is something wrong .

Archived