Help needed, confused

cruise6932

I'm due to travel onboard the Grand Princess this Saturday 17th September.

I have not been given a cabin number yet, and im also unable to complete registration online.

So what do we do about luggage labels, if we dont have a cabin number? how will they know what cabin to deliver the luggage to?

Thanks

Hi There

Did you book direct or through a TA,

Are you in a garenteed cabin, relax sometimes its check in before you

get your cabin

If any doubt call Princess

Lets us know what happens

enjoy your cruise

yours Shogun

Hi There

since you are boarding at Southampton,

it should be easy just to walk up to a Princess rep

tell them you have not got your cabin number,

ask to go up to checkin to get your cabin number

by passing any que, then tag your bags and hand to porter,

then rejoin any que, they may just send a porter with you

and allow to walk on with your bags

Make sure your bag has your cruise ship name on it,

that way it will get to ship,

if they do not find there way to the cabin,

bags are held at a small area just to the side of pursers desk

yours Shogun

We are also sailing on GP on Saturday in a guarantee cabin and do not yet have a stateroom number. So you are not alone! I was going to ask the same question about the luggage. But you should have been able to do the online check-in OK without this. I did .

We are also sailing on GP on Saturday in a guarantee cabin and do not yet have a stateroom number. So you are not alone! I was going to ask the same question about the luggage. But you should have been able to do the online check-in OK without this. I did .

Did you fill out your Cruise Personalizer with Passport and Credit Card information?

I'm due to travel onboard the Grand Princess this Saturday 17th September.

I have not been given a cabin number yet, and im also unable to complete registration online.

So what do we do about luggage labels, if we dont have a cabin number? how will they know what cabin to deliver the luggage to?

Thanks

Completing your registration and getting your boarding pass has nothing to do with having a cabin number. Why are you having difficulty doing your registration? Can we help you in some way?

Princess closes access to changes in the Personalizer 5 business days prior to the cruise. If you have not fully completed the Passenger Information form and recorded a credit card prior to that time, you must fill out this information upon checking in at the pier. (If you did fully complete the PIF and the credit card information in advance, the luggage labels and boarding passes are still available to you as .pdf files in the closed Personalizer. Check the right hand side). Please arrive early at the pier if you need time to do this.

Princess closes access to changes in the Personalizer 5 business days prior to the cruise. If you have not fully completed the Passenger Information form and recorded a credit card prior to that time, you must fill out this information upon checking in at the pier. (If you did fully complete the PIF and the credit card information in advance, the luggage labels and boarding passes are still available to you as .pdf files in the closed Personalizer. Check the right hand side). Please arrive early at the pier if you need time to do this.

Definitely arrive early at the pier to do your registration. I believe the emails we get from Princess state that they must send a passenger manifest to immigration at least 90 minutes prior to sailing. If you haven't done your full registration you could be denied boarding. So, I would give yourself ample room to arrive and do the necessary documentation.

Otherwise, call your TA or Princess direct and see if you can get it done over the phone.

I hope you have a fabulous cruise.

I found out our cabin number four days before our cruise last summer. I wasn't successful at printing out luggage tags before we left, but it was very easy to see a porter at the pier with the manifest. He filled out the luggage tags for us.

Archived