Suite on Azamara Quest

stevenr597

My wife and I are scheduled to sail on the MS Azamara Quest this comming February. We had booked a V2 Club Veranda Stateroom, but we recently have been given the chance to upgrade to a N2 Club Continent Suite. We think that these suites are on Deck 8.

Deck 8 is just below the deck where the pools and cafe is located. Because of this the question of noise has come up. Would the suites be very noisy cabins? In the past we have tried to book a cabin between decks with other cabins.

Any help and advice would be much appreciated.

My wife and I are scheduled to sail on the MS Azamara Quest this comming February. We had booked a V2 Club Veranda Stateroom, but we recently have been given the chance to upgrade to a N2 Club Continent Suite. We think that these suites are on Deck 8.

Deck 8 is just below the deck where the pools and cafe is located. Because of this the question of noise has come up. Would the suites be very noisy cabins? In the past we have tried to book a cabin between decks with other cabins.

Hi Steven,

This will be the easiest decision you can make. Take the Suite ! The room is about 50% larger, with a larger bathroom, a Butler, and complimentary specialty Dining. Here's a list of Suite amenities from Azamara's website : http://browse.azamaraclubcruises.com/dc/plancruise/ships/cabinclass/cabintype/home.do?br=C&cabinType=SS&cabincls=D&shipCode=JR

If you have other questions, feel free to ask. Enjoy your Cruise !

Just curious. You said you "have been given the chance to upgrade". Is this a free upgrade or is it an upgrade at a greatly reduced price?

The suite is half again as large as the balcony cabin. The closet space is much better, the bathroom alone (which has a bathtub) may be worth the upgrade price (if there is one), and you will be able to eat in the specialty restaurants without paying the upcharge. Butler service can be a big plus for some people but wasn't for us. The only problem with booking a suite is that it will be hard to go back to a regular balcony cabin in the future.;)

We have stayed in a V1, 8035, under the pool deck. The noise from the cleaning of the decks in the middle of the night was disturbing, even with my trusty white noise machine running (it didn't bother my DH at all, so I guess it depends on how soundly you sleep). It is possible that they have rectified this situation, but don't know when else they would do that particular job. For our upcoming cruise we have booked into a V3 on deck 7 so as to have staterooms above and below us. Having said that, were I to be offered the opportunity to upgrade, I wouldn't hesitate:)

Hi Steven,

This will be the easiest decision you can make. Take the Suite ! The room is about 50% larger, with a larger bathroom, a Butler, and complimentary specialty Dining. Here's a list of Suite amenities from Azamara's website : http://browse.azamaraclubcruises.com/dc/plancruise/ships/cabinclass/cabintype/home.do?br=C&cabinType=SS&cabincls=D&shipCode=JR

If you have other questions, feel free to ask. Enjoy your Cruise !

I clicked on the above, and was surprised to see suite guests too have the opportunity to have only 2 nights in the specialty restaurants. I thought they had priority dining and could elect to dine there nightly.

I clicked on the above, and was surprised to see suite guests too have the opportunity to have only 2 nights in the specialty restaurants. I thought they had priority dining and could elect to dine there nightly.

Hi Happybeachbum !

That's probably outdated information. I will pass it along to Azamara.

Just curious. You said you "have been given the chance to upgrade". Is this a free upgrade or is it an upgrade at a greatly reduced price?

The suite is half again as large as the balcony cabin. The closet space is much better, the bathroom alone (which has a bathtub) may be worth the upgrade price (if there is one), and you will be able to eat in the specialty restaurants without paying the upcharge. Butler service can be a big plus for some people but wasn't for us. The only problem with booking a suite is that it will be hard to go back to a regular balcony cabin in the future.;)

To be correct, it was not an upgrade, but rather an upsell.

Forgot to say, I have the same question as TGG--is your upgrade offer complimentary or discounted?

I hope that I did not give the wrong impression. It is not an upgrade, we are still paying a singificant amount for the suite, just not as much as we had originally planned.

Archived