Luggage tags

ilionite65

After final payment go to My Cruises, select the cruise and you should find a link to order luggage tags.

I don't think that link actually appears until it gets a little closer to the sail date. I made final payment (due Sept 17th), and link still not showing. I think someone here mentioned that it will show about 45 days out.

teddie

They only seem to mail a limited number out. I've seen the link when I go to look at my cruise documents. Worst comes to worst, of course, you won't receive tags and will have to get them from the porter when you board the ship.

I've received tags for each cruise so far; has this changed?

teddie

Can anybody tell me how to get luggage tags? Thanks in advance for your help.

As soon as you see that your cruise documents are ready (about 45 days out from sail date), click on that button. From there, you will see a button to order luggage tags. You will get four per person in your cabin. Once you order, you should receive them within a week.

Thanks all. On our last cruise, last Feb., I did order them on line and received them in the mail. For this cruise, Dec. 3, I've completed the on line registration but didn't see any place to order the luggage tags. guess I'll just keep checking to see if the option to order on line comes up. We really don't want to wait and get them from the porters at the pier, just takes more time, but at least that option is available. Thanks again.

Archived