Third person in spa suite

nana3quinn

I'm thrilled to hear all the great things about the spa. Our family is going on the Dream this Saturday. I have a couple of questions for you. We are all booked in spa staterooms. There is a three adults in one stateroom and only two adults will get spa privileges. I'm not sure when to purchase the weekly pass to the spa for the third adult. Does the price come down later on in the cruise? Can the third person go along with the rest of the family on the tour - even if they haven't purchased the pass yet? How do they check you in and out of the spa? Is the mud room part of the spa package? Thanks :)

I'm thrilled to hear all the great things about the spa. Our family is going on the Dream this Saturday. I have a couple of questions for you. We are all booked in spa staterooms. There is a three adults in one stateroom and only two adults will get spa privileges. I'm not sure when to purchase the weekly pass to the spa for the third adult. Does the price come down later on in the cruise? Can the third person go along with the rest of the family on the tour - even if they haven't purchased the pass yet? How do they check you in and out of the spa? Is the mud room part of the spa package? Thanks :)

Anybody can go on the tour. Not sure where you can purchase the pacjage, but I am sure they can tell you on the tour. We were in a Spa suite on the Splendor and really enjoyed the room and the use of the spa, esp the thalassotherepy (sure I spelled that wrong:cool:) whirlpool. These floors tend to be much more quiet than the regular floors as well. Enjoy the Dream and let us know how you liked it on your return.

Archived