Diamond lounge on Adventure of the Seas

moorlyn

Not only can it be different from Ship to Ship...but also from Sailing to Sailing on the Same ship...location many times depends on the # of D & D+ cruisers onboard...of the ships I've been on the Event was held in the Viking Crown lounge...your welcome letter will have the time & location... If you have my kind of luck though & don't get the welcome letter..check with the LA for time & place...

Does anyone know where they hold the daily Diamond event on Adventure of the Seas? The location seems to different from ship to ship. Thanks for any info.

When are you going? Last year on the fall transatlantic it was in the Imperial Lounge due to the high numbers of D on board. I would expect it to be there again this year on Nov. 7.

Gina

• 3 months later...
We just booked AOS for next December. We have only been on cruises with an exclusive Diamond lounge. Do you get mixed drinks for your cocktail, or is it only wine/beer?

Red or white wine..champagne & soft drinks are your free choices..you can get a 25% discount on mixed drinks..not sure if that includes beer or not..

Archived