Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

Thank you Beejay! I just ordered my 2nd dress tonight. I've decided not to go the formal long dress route, so I can use the dresses for other occasions too. I will be dressing up this dress with rhinestone chandelier earrings and either a matching brooch or necklace. To any of the readers who have traveled on the Celebrity Silhouette, can you tell me how formal the formal dinners are? I know each cruise line differs on how dressed up people get. Any info would be very appreciated! :)

This dress is so cute and you're right you can do so much with it!

Hmmmmm....give me a minute.....:D. I think you look great in both! I like your husband in the tie the best though. ;)

The Hair! The Hair! Love your yellow dress & shoes..not to many people can pull that color off and you did it well!

Michelle:)

Thanks so much for the replies! Had fun "surprising" my DH with the "The Hair". I was born a blond, but like so many others my hair turned dark as I got older, but then I went back to "blond from a bottle" (like so many others!) LOL :D:D

Hello all my beautiful ladies.

Here are my two formal and one semi formal dress from the Allure last week.

IMG_8341.JPG?gl=FI

IMG_8735.JPG?gl=FI

IMG_8854.JPG?gl=FI

I made my hubby take the photos so my shoes were also visible :D

Edited by Sinppu

IMG_8341.JPG?gl=FI

IMG_8735.JPG?gl=FI

IMG_8854.JPG?gl=FI

Hi Sinny! Love your dresses, you look great!

Hi Sinny! Love your dresses, you look great!

Thanks Chrystal!

It'll be a while before you can post photos from your dresses :(:)

I put both a sad and happy face because it's sad you're not cruising but the reason has to be the happiest there is :D

Here's 2 pictures of dress's that I wore on our recent cruise (note any difference?? LOL). :D

FOSFormal2012.jpg

FOSMewithLion.jpg

You look great in both dresses. I also love yellow and wear the color often especially on cruises. Your shoes are beyond cute! May I ask where you bought your dresses and shoes?

IMG_8341.JPG?gl=FI

IMG_8735.JPG?gl=FI

IMG_8854.JPG?gl=FI

Love all three dresses, you look great! I also like the beautiful and colorful scarf with the black dress....it adds a nice pop of color.

Here's 2 pictures of dress's that I wore on our recent cruise (note any difference?? LOL). :D

FOSFormal2012.jpg

FOSMewithLion.jpg

I love your hair in the second picture. The bright yellow dress is awesome. Even without the character the hair color and dress color you look very youthful and fun!

Good Morning Ladies! DH and I just got back from our Allure cruise/baby-moon, and we had a wonderful time. I started a photo review in the Royal forum, there's a link to it in my signature.

And my favorite:

ChrystalAndWes_zps86ae25662_zpsd133b56b.jpg

And my favorite too. So sweet! Now can you tell us if you are expecting a boy or girl?

Take care

Marie

Love all three dresses, you look great! I also like the beautiful and colorful scarf with the black dress....it adds a nice pop of color.

Thank you! I very rarely wear black (like twice a year, not a fan) and I got that lovely scarf from the $10 sale from the ship.

You look beautiful in the big picture. Love it! Love your dresses.

Marie

Thanks, Marie. You are my idol both in the cruising and dress department :)

Thank you! I very rarely wear black (like twice a year, not a fan) and I got that lovely scarf from the $10 sale from the ship.

I'm the same way, rarely wear black if ever....love vibrant bright colors instead.

One can't do much better than buying a beautiful scarf for only $10. I also bought one (red with ruffles) on our recent cruise for the same price.

Edited by cruz4evr

I'm the same way, rarely wear black if ever....love vibrant bright colors instead.

One can't do much better than buying a beautiful scarf for only $10. I also bought one (red with ruffles) on our recent cruise for the same price.

I have less than 10 black items in my wardrobe. Underwear or shoes don't count (but they are mostly other colours too) ;)