Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

Good Morning Ladies! DH and I just got back from our Allure cruise/baby-moon, and we had a wonderful time. I started a photo review in the Royal forum, there's a link to it in my signature.

In any event, I feel like we had a maternity shoot on formal night! Love these photos:

BabyAnderson1_zps490eafb0sig_zps0e987d84.jpg

BabyAnderson2_zps77631e0bsig_zps032a4610.jpg

And my favorite:

ChrystalAndWes_zps86ae25662_zpsd133b56b.jpg

Wrong link see previous post you look radiant Chrystal

Thanks for sharing! I looked at their dresses and they have some very pretty ones. Did you find that their measurements/sizing were reliable?

They may be a little off. The bust size seems accurate but the waist size was very snug. I had originally ordered a 14W and decided to exchange for 16W. I have been looking at other dresses from that seller and the measurements seem very different depending on the style.

In all fairness, I have lost some weight and I am not sure of my size. I did read some reviews that indicated sizing was accurate.

Good Morning Ladies! DH and I just got back from our Allure cruise/baby-moon, and we had a wonderful time. I started a photo review in the Royal forum, there's a link to it in my signature.

In any event, I feel like we had a maternity shoot on formal night! Love these photos:

BabyAnderson1_zps490eafb0sig_zps0e987d84.jpg

And my favorite:

You look so cute!

Love the pictures and the last one of the two of you together is so sweet!

Hope you are feeling good and everything is going well. Thanks for sharing!!:):)

Hi all! Here is my dress that I bought for "formal night" our first cruise in April 2013.

After seeing all the long formal dresses, I might want a long dress instead.

2E4DA1F8-8B72-4227-9F8E-ED076AA21A61-6710-000006623A5BD2FF_zps2d3fa91f.jpg

With these earrings I got on eBay for $4.99!

DCD6C6EA-4F4E-459E-91EC-4A377D4EDD38-6710-000006624058C68C_zps50ea6a5d.jpg

We are cruising on the Carnival Fantasy.

Edited by tabbi_cakes

Hi all! Here is my dress that I bought for "formal night" our first cruise in April 2013.

Adorable! Earrings are a great deal, too. I wouldn't change to a long dress for your elegant night---you look great in this dress. You'll see lots of shorter coctail dresses on Elegant Night. Enjoy your upcoming cruise.

all of you ladies look lovely. I am going on a New Year's cruise so I will start dress shopping soon. Sequin Season is upon us and I am very excited!

@tabbi I think the dress length is fine and you look very pretty. All of my elegant night dresses are short or tea length because I am only 5'2" and find that long ones overwhelm me.

Good Morning Ladies! DH and I just got back from our Allure cruise/baby-moon' date=' and we had a wonderful time. I started a photo review in the Royal forum, there's a link to it in my signature.

[center']BabyAnderson1_zps490eafb0sig_zps0e987d84.jpg[/center]

And my favorite:

Chrystal, you and DH look so good and so happy! Thanks for sharing! Enjoy every minute of your journey, it's over before you know it. My baby is now 33! I can't believe it.

You look fabulous and I love the color: orange is one of my favorites! No need to go long if you are comfortable with the short dress. My last cruise, I wore a cocktail dress and did not feel out of place at all.

I must say thank you to everyone who has posted their pics! My upcoming cruise on Celebrity Equinox is my first ever cruise and I'm beyond excited! I was getting nervous about formal night as I have bought a lovely gown but I was scared it might be too much... but seeing all these pics, I know it's just right and I CANNOT WAIT! I never get the chance to really get dressed up and enjoy a bit of traditional formal glamour - and it's something I really want to do! I'm so excited to dress up and enjoy a lovely evening feeling like a proper lady! :) All your dresses look GORGEOUS! Enjoy your formal nights - whatever cruise you are on! :) xx

I must say thank you to everyone who has posted their pics! My upcoming cruise on Celebrity Equinox is my first ever cruise and I'm beyond excited! I was getting nervous about formal night as I have bought a lovely gown but I was scared it might be too much... but seeing all these pics, I know it's just right and I CANNOT WAIT! I never get the chance to really get dressed up and enjoy a bit of traditional formal glamour - and it's something I really want to do! I'm so excited to dress up and enjoy a lovely evening feeling like a proper lady! :) All your dresses look GORGEOUS! Enjoy your formal nights - whatever cruise you are on! :) xx

Glad we have helped you! It would very nice if you could a post a photo of your lovely gown after your cruise :)

Hi~ which itinerary are you going on? I sailed Equinox back in May

(10 nights to the Med) and I know there were plenty of women

all dressed up on formal nights:).

She is a beautiful ship and I am sailing her again in March for my

55th birthday:D;):eek:

Hi, I'm on the 10 day Eastern Med Cruise - leaving 16th Nov. I'm glad to hear lots of people were dressed up on formal night - I can't wait! I just think it's so nice to do the traditional thing and enjoy it! I'm glad you enjoyed the ship - she does look gorgeous and I'm very excited! I've already got my case out and am doing some early packing! LOL! x

Hi, I'm on the 10 day Eastern Med Cruise - leaving 16th Nov. I'm glad to hear lots of people were dressed up on formal night - I can't wait! I just think it's so nice to do the traditional thing and enjoy it! I'm glad you enjoyed the ship - she does look gorgeous and I'm very excited! I've already got my case out and am doing some early packing! LOL! x

I actually sailed Equinox once before that May cruise, after she

came into the fleet back in 2009:). It was only a 4 night sailing

after she arrived across the Atlantic so she was brand new at

that time. She is still in great shape and I am sure you will have a

wonderful time:D