Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

I have a bra that fastens around the waist.

I know that sounds strange but it is one of those multiway strap things that you can wear in about 6 different ways designed for dresses like this. You can also buy products that alter your own bra to wear dresses like this.

Unfortunately I bought them in the UK but I am sure you would be able to find something online perhaps.

Edited by CELTICGIRLCRUISER

These are 2 friends and we went to dinner together.:) I got my evenings mixed up.

I found another picture with all our tablemates.

4316467758_d1bb6e1bf8_b.jpg

I have this same dress. The dress is very "fitted" and right now shows EVERY bump, so it's still hanging in the closet

I love those dresses, Judy and Drew's Wife...but I can't figure out what sort of bra I could wear with them since the back is open so far down. If you don't mind me asking, what do you wear with them?

No bra needed with this dress. It has a nice built in bra that supports very well. I loved wearing it on our last cruise....looking forward to wearing the purple one on our next cruise. It was the back of this dress that I loved so much and what really sold me on the dress.

arhillbilly--You are having way too much fun and I love it!!!:D

I am sure trying :D Thanks

I really like this dress on you, do you remember where it came from?

Thank you. I got this dress at Roses....a store in Memphis for either $7.50 or $10...forget, but it was one of the other. I really think Roses could be a sister store to Ross since I see a lot of the same stuff in there.

Some dresses and "fun" pictures from my Caribbean cruise March 17-24, 2013

File11_zps3373f0be.jpg

I love everything - but this one is my absolute favorite on you!! Love, Love, Love!!!

Looks like you had a great time!! Are you writing a review by chance?

ARhillbilly is my new role model!

LOL........Thanks

I love everything - but this one is my absolute favorite on you!! Love, Love, Love!!!

Looks like you had a great time!! Are you writing a review by chance?

Thank you. I really did have a good time. These guys (and other crew members) are really like my family. I get emails from them and they are on my FB.......I do hope to write a review, not only about this last cruise but about several of my cruises. I have been puting it off because I'm not very good at writing....but I want the world (well the CC world) to know how fantastic NCL really is. I might do some writing on my TA coming up on April 21 (on the same ship :D ) or it might be in June once I return home......

Funny story about this dress. There was a couple that got married on Sat before we sailed on Sun. She wore her wedding dress this night since it was formal or not night. When some people saw me, they asked if I had just gotten married also......LOL

Kathy

Edited by arhillbilly

KGrHqNHJEwFERuY949CBRFH4OcQSw60_1_zpsa7f21579.jpg

My dress arrived & I love it! I haven't tried it on yet, but will post a picture when I do. Can't believe it got here so fast. :D

Love this dress Sherrie and Judy! It's elegant and beautiful! Reminds me of the dresses I admire when I watch the 40's and 50's movies.

[ATTACH]265943[/ATTACH]us back This was us in 2008, DH first cruise. I think this was a formal night.

Gorgeous! How many times have you cruised now? I still like dressing up even after 25+ cruises.

Arhillbilly, you always have such lovely gown and cute poses.

Gorgeous! How many times have you cruised now? I still like dressing up even after 25+ cruises.

Arhillbilly, you always have such lovely gown and cute poses.

We've cruised 3x together, this year will make our 4th cruise together. This is my 10th cruise overall. I like to dress up only with DH. If its me and mom, I skip the formal pics.

Love this dress Sherrie and Judy! It's elegant and beautiful! Reminds me of the dresses I admire when I watch the 40's and 50's movies.

Thanks so much & the dress does fit! I just didn't have time to take a picture, had to leave for the dentist! :eek: It looks just like the picture so I'm very pleased. :)

arhillbilly is my role model also!!!!

You look like you just enjoy life so much ... it's a pleasure to see

Thanks for sharing your pics

Arhillbilly - you are ADORABLE! :) Thanks for sharing those great pics!

Thank you all. I love to have fun. I'm not sure that I have ever told "my story" on this thread, so if I have, please forgive me. But here is why I do what I do....

I chose to take something bad and turn it in to something good.

2011 wasn't a good year for me. Starting in Feb I started having heart problems....fast forward to Aug....it was decided that I needed a pacemaker....at the age of 53.....decided to retire from work and enjoy myself in Dec...because after all, NO ONE is promised tomorrow. Then on Dec 23, my house burnt to the ground and I lost everything (for the 2nd time...had a house burn to the ground years before due to an electrical problem....this one was a chimney fire).....Because of the pacemaker, my priorities had changed and I decided not to replace my home. Instead, I moved into my son's vacant home 300' over the hill from my property. It had been vacant 3 years and had been used for storage...it is a basement/under the ground, earth home. The back and sides are underground. I replaced just what I HAD to and a whole lot of clothes and decided that I was going to travel and enjoy myself. So that is what I have done and I AM LOVING IT. I do what I want, when I want to and go and do whatever I feel like

Because NO ONE is promised tomorrow

The dress has a built in bra that gives plenty of support...I have to admit i love this dress and I don't mind having every color if it is something that I really like!:);)

I love that dress in Blue - simply stunning. And now on its way to me in Australia! :eek: I have bought a few of their dresses from Amazon, and they are a better price than on their company website. They are all gorgeous but yes, they do run a small size.

Thank you all. I love to have fun. I'm not sure that I have ever told "my story" on this thread, so if I have, please forgive me. But here is why I do what I do....

I chose to take something bad and turn it in to something good.

2011 wasn't a good year for me. Starting in Feb I started having heart problems....fast forward to Aug....it was decided that I needed a pacemaker....at the age of 53.....decided to retire from work and enjoy myself in Dec...because after all, NO ONE is promised tomorrow. Then on Dec 23, my house burnt to the ground and I lost everything (for the 2nd time...had a house burn to the ground years before due to an electrical problem....this one was a chimney fire).....Because of the pacemaker, my priorities had changed and I decided not to replace my home. Instead, I moved into my son's vacant home 300' over the hill from my property. It had been vacant 3 years and had been used for storage...it is a basement/under the ground, earth home. The back and sides are underground. I replaced just what I HAD to and a whole lot of clothes and decided that I was going to travel and enjoy myself. So that is what I have done and I AM LOVING IT. I do what I want, when I want to and go and do whatever I feel like

Because NO ONE is promised tomorrow

Talk about making lemonade out of lemons....love your story, your outlook and the life you're living! Enjoy :)