Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

Wow! Now you are even more amazing! Thanks for sharing. I admire your attitude and love of life!

Talk about making lemonade out of lemons....love your story, your outlook and the life you're living! Enjoy :)

Thank yall. I have friends that are jealous of me, but what they don't seem to understand is, that the money I am using to do all my traveling on, isn't an endless supply. It is almost gone and that's ok. (I get a small monthly income that pays the bills, just not a lot left over) I have gotten to go places that I never thought I would, do things that I never thought possible. Made other lifelong friends that I will always cherish. Heart disease runs EXTREMELY HIGH in my family. The pacemaker still isn't working the way it needs to, but I'm not going to let that stop me. I am a firm believer that when your time is up, it's up. But until my time is up, I will enjoy my life as best as I can. One of my motto's is: Why worry? If I could be doing something about what ever it is I would be worrying about, I would be doing it. So since I can't control whatever it is that I would worry about, why worry?

I love those dresses, Judy and Drew's Wife...but I can't figure out what sort of bra I could wear with them since the back is open so far down. If you don't mind me asking, what do you wear with them?

Have you tried the sticky bras? My dd and I take some because then you don't have to worry about straps. I get them at Target. They are completely comfortable and reusable.

http://careerfashion.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-best-adhesive-bra-on-planet-earth.html?m=1

Barb

Have you tried the sticky bras? My dd and I take some because then you don't have to worry about straps. I get them at Target. They are completely comfortable and reusable.

http://careerfashion.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-best-adhesive-bra-on-planet-earth.html?m=1

Barb

That's so funny, I was just at Dillard's looking at these bras, but didn't get one yet. There's ran about $32.-34.00. Do you know if they come "padded" also? Dillard's had both & I need all the help I can get, if you know what I mean!!! :D:D

I love my sticky bra. I started wearing on cruises over a year ago and the adhesion is still going strong. I don't worry about hiding straps or backless gowns.

And I recommend checking out ebay. You can easily find NIB products.

Edited by logan25

That's so funny, I was just at Dillard's looking at these bras, but didn't get one yet. There's ran about $32.-34.00. Do you know if they come "padded" also? Dillard's had both & I need all the help I can get, if you know what I mean!!! :D:D

I'm not sure about the padding. The brand at Target is made by the same company that makes the double-priced one at Macy's. A good thing about them is that you can position them and then with the clasp give yourself a flattering lift (and at my age that's the help I need!):o I have to go to Target tomorrow so I will see what they carry now and report back.

Once I bought a different type of sticky bra and it took my skin off with it! But this type is completely different than the old adhesive ones.

I found this top at Dillards. I cosed my eyes & ordered it. :p I will wear it with my chiffon pants !

Do you think it would work for formal night, even though it is pants? The white part is all beading.

ry%3D400

Hi, :) very pretty and yes with dressy pants you will look totally

appropriate on formal night

Sticky bra update- at my Target they are $16.99 available in sizes A - D ( not sure what those correspond to). They don't have padded. The cups are like those of a t shirt bra.

And I find them very comfortable, Bottomfeeder- much more so than a strapless bra for me at least.

Here is the Target one online with reviews:

http://m.target.com/p/fashion-forms-womens-ultralight-nude/-/A-13793203

Barb

I found this top at Dillards. I cosed my eyes & ordered it. :p I will wear it with my chiffon pants !

Do you think it would work for formal night, even though it is pants? The white part is all beading.

ry%3D400

I love it for formal- I have a similar one that I wear with evening type slacks.

I recently purchased this dress for my neice's christening ... Since I've never been on a cruise I'm not sure what is appropriate for formal night ... let me know what you think!!

[ATTACH]266051[/ATTACH]

ps I hope this worked lol

I think it's a very pretty dress and great for formal. I haven't been on Celebrity yet (next year on Reflecton) but it looks great to me !

I recently purchased this dress for my neice's christening ... Since I've never been on a cruise I'm not sure what is appropriate for formal night ... let me know what you think!!

[ATTACH]266051[/ATTACH]

ps I hope this worked lol

Your dress is perfect for formal night on Celebrity. Not nearly as many gowns and Tuxes on Celebrity as there used to be. Most women wear cocktail dresses now. (which makes me happy). GREAT dress.:o

Sticky bra update- at my Target they are $16.99 available in sizes A - D ( not sure what those correspond to). They don't have padded. The cups are like those of a t shirt bra.

And I find them very comfortable, Bottomfeeder- much more so than a strapless bra for me at least.

Here is the Target one online with reviews:

http://m.target.com/p/fashion-forms-womens-ultralight-nude/-/A-13793203

Barb

Thanks SO MUCH for the info. I will check them out. :)

Yay Sherrie! The dress curse is broken!!! Maybe I should go find another one!;)

Why don't you write to the company and tell them you would sure like green and red? Hint, hint, wink, wink! Joyce

Edited by jkudzu

Yay Sherrie! The dress curse is broken!!! Maybe I should go find another one!;)

Why don't you write to the company and tell them you would sure like green and red? Hint, hint, wink, wink! Joyce

Joyce,

It is amazing how much we think alike!!!:D I actually did just that very thing. They said right now it only comes in the three colors but it will probably come in other colors later..:)

This dress is so comfortable and I love that it has a good built in bra. I'll have to see if I can scan a photo of the little evening bag that I bought to go with it...now I'm on the hunt for shoes!;)

Joyce' date='[/b']

It is amazing how much we think alike!!!:D I actually did just that very thing. They said right now it only comes in the three colors but it will probably come in other colors later..:)

This dress is so comfortable and I love that it has a good built in bra. I'll have to see if I can scan a photo of the little evening bag that I bought to go with it...now I'm on the hunt for shoes!;)

Sherri~Sorry to ask if you've already posted info, but what site did you order the black dress from?? Found the blue & purple, but can't find the black. Love this dress!! Also love that it has the built-in bra. And would you say it runs true to size?? TIA~Claudia

Love seeing all the pix and info the ladies share at this site!!:)

Sherri~Sorry to ask if you've already posted info, but what site did you order the black dress from?? Found the blue & purple, but can't find the black. Love this dress!! Also love that it has the built-in bra. And would you say it runs true to size?? TIA~Claudia

Love seeing all the pix and info the ladies share at this site!!:)

Here is a link to the dress site..

http://myworld.ebay.com/ever-pretty/

Please let me know if it doesn't work and I can try and repost it.

I think this particular dress runs true to size. The other dresses that I ordered also fit very well. I've only ordered one dress that was very large in the bust that I could not wear, but that was a long dress. Hope this helps....:)

You might also try this link and this stock number http://www.ever-pretty.com HE03521BK

Edited by Drew's Wife

Here is a link to the dress site..

http://myworld.ebay.com/ever-pretty/

Please let me know if it doesn't work and I can try and repost it.

I think this particular dress runs true to size. The other dresses that I ordered also fit very well. I've only ordered one dress that was very large in the bust that I could not wear' date=' but that was a long dress. Hope this helps....:)[/b']

You might also try this link and this stock number www.ever-pretty.com HE03521BK

Thanks Sherrie. The ebay link works perfectly. Guess I can really do some over there. Some great deals.:D~Claudia

Hi ladies' date='[/b']

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend. My black dress arrived today and I'm very pleased. I now have this dress in all three colors..:D..Would love it if they decide to do this dress in emerald green and red!!:rolleyes::)

Hi Sherrie, Glad your dress arrived. I know I LOVE this dress also, and it fits perfect. PLEASE let me know if you find out that it comes in "emerald", I would love to have it in that color also. I'm going to wear "silver" shoes with mine & I already have a royal blue purse, so I'm set to go!:)