Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

I just bought this dress for my next cruise. Would you wear it on a semi formal night or a 2nd formal night. I have a long dress for the 1st formal night. I wasn't sure when I bought it I just liked it. I love the shoes in the photo so I'm going to try and find a similar pair.

fa6fa484ebfa1ef96820dcd1ce0efcd7_image_108x200.jpg.e9307c135c7f24df0c9b676acab5396a.jpg

Really Pretty dress, I like the flirtiness (not sure that's even a word) and the shoes! Yes I think the second formal night is fine!:)

I just bought this dress for my next cruise. Would you wear it on a semi formal night or a 2nd formal night. I have a long dress for the 1st formal night. I wasn't sure when I bought it I just liked it. I love the shoes in the photo so I'm going to try and find a similar pair.

It would be fine for a formal night. I haven't seen a semi-formal night on Celebrity in at least 15 yrs.

We have been experiencing a very cold winter. Today the high was 40...brrr. This winter our lowest was zero which I have never experienced before. Yikes!

Lisa

--------------------------------

LOL It sounds very warm to us ....

Today it was Negative 16.5 Celsius but with the wind-chill it felt like

Negative 32 Celsius which is Positive 2.3 degrees Fahrenheit but with the wind-chill it felt like -Negative 25.6 degrees Fahrenheit

Enjoy your much warmer weather :):):)

Hoping that Marie will soon be looking at this thread as we're getting ready to leave on our St. Paddy's Day cruise & I'll be wearing the BEAUTIFUL "GREEN" gown she gave me. I will post pictures when we get back.

Thank you again Marie from the bottom of my heart!

:)

Have a wonderful time! We look forward to those pics!:)

Michelle:)

Hoping that Marie will soon be looking at this thread as we're getting ready to leave on our St. Paddy's Day cruise & I'll be wearing the BEAUTIFUL "GREEN" gown she gave me. I will post pictures when we get back.

Have a wonderful cruise! I can't wait to see your pictures, especially in the green dress. :D

Lisa

Hi Judy,

Cannot wait to see your picture. I have been missing in action lately. Six of our friends got on board in Sydney. We have been hanging out together. Four of them Will get off the ship in San Francisco and the other couple will go to our house after the cruise. From our house we will drive to the Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, Lake Tahoe, Yellowstones and then we will board Holland American for 14 days Alaska cruise. We met all these friends from our past cruises.

A week a go I got my nails done. The next day two of them chipped. I'm not sure how, I got some polish in my eye. The ship's doctor could not see it. After two days I could not open my eye. Luckily we were in fort the next day. She sent me to the eye doctor in Wellington New Zealand. The doctor asked me to show him my fingers; the piece of polish in my eye matched the nails. He gave my some antibiotic, but it's still red and swollen. I'm suppose to see the ship's doctor today.

We were supposed to be in Bay of Islands yesterday, but we skipped it due to the cyclone Lucy hitting New Zealand. The sea is quite rough today.

Have a fantastic cruise.

Hope all is well with everyone.

Marie

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Edited by Porthopper101

Hi Judy,

Cannot wait to see your picture. I have been missing in action lately. Six of our friends got on board in Sydney. We have been hanging out together. Four of them Will get off the ship in San Francisco and the other couple will go to our house after the cruise. From our house we will drive to the Grand Canyon, Las Vegas, Lake Tahoe, Yellowstones and then we will board Holland American for 14 days Alaska cruise. We met all these friends from our past cruises.

A week a go I got my nails done. The next day two of them chipped. I'm not sure how, I got some polish in my eye. The ship's doctor could not see it. After two days I could not open my eye. Luckily we were in fort the next day. She sent me to the eye doctor in Wellington New Zealand. The doctor asked me to show him my fingers; the piece of polish in my eye matched the nails. He gave my some antibiotic, but it's still red and swollen. I'm suppose to see the ship's doctor today.

We were supposed to be in Bay of Islands yesterday, but the skipped it due to the cyclone Lucy hitting New Zealand. The sea is quite rough today.

Have a fantastic cruise.

Hope all is well with everyone.

Marie

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Oh Marie, I am so sorry to read your woes. I think you need me to come along with you on your cruises and protect you from.... well.... you? LOL

I think the Bay of Island was my favorite part of our New Zealand cruise. Reminded me a bit of San Diego, actually.

I just bid on and won this dress on eBay. Hoping the measurements are right and it will fit, it's close but the style should fit close. If not, some lucky lady here just might own it.

papelldress_zpsd43e8b0f.jpg

I got this dress and I think it's gorgeous! It fits, but just. The waist and hips are fine, but it's snug on the top - odd for me. I have it hanging up in plain sight and will use it as incentive to stay on my diet. It will definitely be a first formal night dress!

So happy to hear from you Marie, but very sorry to hear about your eye. Hope it's on the mend by now. Sounds like you are having a good time even tho you've had some medical issues. Will look forward to seeing more pictures of your trip when we get back, & especially one of you in that "black gown"! We leave tomorrow to drive down to Ft. Laud. so I'll sign off for now & will post pics when we get back. Take care & "HAPPY ST. PADDY'S DAY" to everyone.

Hello Marie,

I'm so sorry to hear that you are suffering from another medical issue on board. I hope your eye starts feeling a lot better real soon so you can resume enjoying the rest of your cruise!

Take care,

Cathy

I got this dress and I think it's gorgeous! It fits, but just. The waist and hips are fine, but it's snug on the top - odd for me. I have it hanging up in plain sight and will use it as incentive to stay on my diet. It will definitely be a first formal night dress!

Amy,

Your dress is really cute, glad it fits you. You should look good in it!

Cathy

Happy about yours too Amy!:)