Post a Picture of Your Dress (Part 2)

CC Help Jenn

ALL of the Norwegian ships has White Hot Parties.....I didn't know that Royal Caribbean also had them (I have only sailed on RCCL once for a 4 night cruise)

Does Pride of America have the White Hot Party?

CJ

Hi ladies, looking for opinions. Starting to plan outfits for my June msc cruise (I know I'm a little early). Cruised with msc last year & rci the year before that. I found that the msc formal nights are not quite as formal as rci. Could you give me your opinions on the two dresses I have. Sorry I don't have a proper full length of the blue. Many thanks. [ATTACH]305116[/ATTACH][ATTACH]305117[/ATTACH][ATTACH]305118[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Your dresses are very nice. Never been on MSC but I don't see why they wouldn't be appropriate. Enjoy!

And, it is never too early to start planning.

Hi ladies, looking for opinions. Starting to plan outfits for my June msc cruise (I know I'm a little early). Cruised with msc last year & rci the year before that. I found that the msc formal nights are not quite as formal as rci. Could you give me your opinions on the two dresses I have. Sorry I don't have a proper full length of the blue. Many thanks. [ATTACH]305116[/ATTACH][ATTACH]305117[/ATTACH][ATTACH]305118[/ATTACH]

I like the blue dress a lot--can't see the other one well enough to form an opinion.

Thanks, I'll get a picture of it, it's a mermaid style, which is why I said it's very unforgiving. The back is gorgeous, as it is open with two skinny straps. It's very hard to get off, however, and you have to pull it over your head inside out.

Sounds beautiful....can't wait to see it

Does Pride of America have the White Hot Party?

CJ

I have not sailed on POA but a friend did in Jan 2013 and it did then. I had told her about the party so they took white outfits to wear and she thanked me for letting her know.....I would assume they still do....the party is a Norwegian signature since they were the first cruise line to do it

I love the blue one but can't see the other one very well.;)

tngaloha, I love that white lace body con dress! Wowza!

Edited by mousey

I am in Charlotte this week on business and it is costing me dearly. :) So far I have bought a Vince Camuto maxi silk chiffon dress, another VC cocktail dress, an Adrianna Papell strapless blue cocktail dress, and a sexy pair of Nine West low wedge ankle strap black sandals. Heading to the local office now to earn money to pay for tonight's shopping expedition. I love shopping in Charlotte. :D

Lisa

PS Since it's pouring outside I am stuck in pants today and sneakers. Sigh, I am such a dress girl. Wearing sneakers so I don't ruin my cute flats and I left my cute rain boots at the house. :(

I like the striped dress, and think it's really flattering on you. Love the color of the blue dress, but the cut and fabric seem very unforgiving, and I don't think it works as well for you as the striped one does.

I am in Charlotte this week on business and it is costing me dearly. :) So far I have bought a Vince Camuto maxi silk chiffon dress, another VC cocktail dress, an Adrianna Papell strapless blue cocktail dress, and a sexy pair of Nine West low wedge ankle strap black sandals. Heading to the local office now to earn money to pay for tonight's shopping expedition. I love shopping in Charlotte. :D

Lisa

PS Since it's pouring outside I am stuck in pants today and sneakers. Sigh, I am such a dress girl. Wearing sneakers so I don't ruin my cute flats and I left my cute rain boots at the house. :(

Lisa,

Are you going to post pictures of your new goodies? You know I love seeing your photos!

Lisa,

Are you going to post pictures of your new goodies? You know I love seeing your photos!

I will post. I tried taking pictures in the full length mirror at the hotel, but the lighting was not good. Will take pictures this weekend with Walt. It should be 60 on Saturday, so maybe some outdoor pictures. That will be a different backdrop for a change.

Lisa

Thanks ducklite. Yes you are right about the blue it's a bit unforgiving. Might be fine on night one but maybe not so much on night 6 lol.

:) these things do happen on cruises.

I will post. I tried taking pictures in the full length mirror at the hotel, but the lighting was not good. Will take pictures this weekend with Walt. It should be 60 on Saturday, so maybe some outdoor pictures. That will be a different backdrop for a change.

Lisa

Can't wait!

Wow, it amazes me how cold it's been back East. Here in CA it's been in the 80s!:eek: Unfortunately, while we're loving the sunshine and being able to hang at the beach...we're in the middle of a serious drought!:(

Can't wait!

Wow, it amazes me how cold it's been back East. Here in CA it's been in the 80s!:eek: Unfortunately, while we're loving the sunshine and being able to hang at the beach...we're in the middle of a serious drought!:(

We have been experiencing a very cold winter. Today the high was 40...brrr. This winter our lowest was zero which I have never experienced before. Yikes!

Lisa