Chairs on Balcony

RedbirdFL

We have a cruise booked for May on the Legend to celebrate DD's college graduation. For the first time, we're getting a balcony, and are really excited! :)

There will be 3 of us in the room - me, DH and DD. I know that there are only 2 chairs on a balcony and that the balcony is fairly small. But can a third chair be put on the balcony? Can we move the stool from our dressing table, if there is one, out to the balcony? If not, is the little table that's out there sturdy enough for one of us to sit on it for a short time?

We have a cruise booked for May on the Legend to celebrate DD's college graduation. For the first time, we're getting a balcony, and are really excited! :)

There will be 3 of us in the room - me, DH and DD. I know that there are only 2 chairs on a balcony and that the balcony is fairly small. But can a third chair be put on the balcony? Can we move the stool from our dressing table, if there is one, out to the balcony? If not, is the little table that's out there sturdy enough for one of us to sit on it for a short time?

To increase space on your balcony .. take the 2 chairs and turn them sideways against the divider. You will then have room for a 3rd chair (or vanity stool)next to the door. Yes the table is sturdy enough to sit on.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

we always move the stool out to our balcony for others to sit on, for our feet, and the dang thing always ends up in the cabin when we come back from dinner :D the next morning we move it back out on the balcony. Hubby uses the table for his breakfast and i use the stool for mine. :D

I was in a standard balcony on the Legend with 3 adults. We asked steward for another chair and she brought us one. It was a little tight but had no problems with 3 chairs and the table. We could still open the door, just not all the way.

Archived