Favorite Alcoholic Drinks?

LarryF

I love Pina Coladas but I have seen people drinking all kinds of interesting drinks on our cruises and wonder what great drinks I'm missing out on! On my last cruise my daughter discovered a drink called "kiss on the lips"? It was really good as was sort of like a pina colada but had orange flavor with some type of cherry flavor as well.

So fellow ccer's, what are your favorite drinks??

What a great thread! I, too, would like to know what I'm missing out on when I always choose the same drink. I think I'll be more adventurous on my up and coming cruise in May. Don't know about Frog's Piss, though! I think I'll pass!!! :D

On the Diamond Princess last year I had a drink called a BBC. Baily's Banana Colada. Its a pina colada with a banana and a bailys irish cream. It's the very best drink I have every had. I had one of these every day

With a recommendation from this board, I tried the chocolate banana on our last cruise and loved it. It's makes a great dessert drink and has lots of calories. I love their toasted almond martini too. It's made with vodka, Amaretto, Kahula, Baileys and cream.

Hey Dreamer333----I'm with you....give me a Ketel One martini any day! Too bad Princess doesn't serve Ketel One yet.....we're working on it though! ;) When I am not enjoying a martini, I love a "Rum Runner".....a blended fruity, slushy, sweet drink...with a rum float on top! Ummm, ummmm!

I love rum runners, but I had two large ones last year at our cruise critic get together as we sailed away and then I crawled back to the cabin, fell asleep and missed dinner! DW wasn't real happy with me! LOL!

Archived