Bahama Mama

1/2 oz lemon juice
2 oz orange juice
2 oz pineapple juice
1 1/2 oz rum
1 oz coconut rum
1/2 oz Heering® cherry liqueur
1/2 oz grenadine syrup

Shake ingredients with cracked ice. Serve in a 12 oz. glass. Garnish with a cherry and 1/2 slice orange in a tooth pick.

[quote name='beachtravel']Bahama Mama

1/2 oz lemon juice
2 oz orange juice
2 oz pineapple juice
1 1/2 oz rum
1 oz coconut rum
1/2 oz Heering® cherry liqueur
1/2 oz grenadine syrup

Shake ingredients with cracked ice. Serve in a 12 oz. glass. Garnish with a cherry and 1/2 slice orange in a tooth pick.[/quote]

YUMMY Thank you for posting this!!

My favourite drink is the Raspberry Martini which I experienced on the Sun Princess a couple of years ago. I hope they still offer this drink when I sail on the Emerald next February.

My usual drink, though, is the Cosmo.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][COLOR=blue]My vote is the Gold Star Liner Martini in Crooners ;) It's not on the menu anymore but the fabulous bartenders on the Golden were able to [B][U]shake [/U][/B]one up for us last April. It's a chocolate espresso martini and really to die for!!!!!![/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

PM: Vodka martini with extra olives and sauvignon blanc wine

AM: Bloody Mary and Mimosa

P.S. We were given a free drink at Sabatinis because the server spilled something on my husband, it was Lemoncello(?sp) and we both thought it was the worst drink ever, but most people seem to love it!

Thanks for bringing back this fun and interesting thread!

On our last two cruises, we taught the bartenders to make a Key Lime Martini. There are serveral variations, but the one we like has equal parts vanilla-flavored vodka and coconut rum and then half the amount of pineapple and lime juice. (So if you use one jigger each of vodka and rum, you'll use half a jigger each of pineapple and lime juice.) You can use sweetened lime juice (like Rose's) or fresh--depending if you like it sweet or tart. Shake with ice (or use already chilled ingredients), strain, and enjoy!

[quote name='LarryF']I love Pina Coladas but I have seen people drinking all kinds of interesting drinks on our cruises and wonder what great drinks I'm missing out on! On my last cruise my daughter discovered a drink called "kiss on the lips"? It was really good as was sort of like a pina colada but had orange flavor with some type of cherry flavor as well.

So fellow ccer's, what are your favorite drinks??[/quote]

[B][COLOR=Teal]Larry :) If you like Pina Coladas try a Kahula Colada Yummy if you like Kahula, which I do:D:D:D:D[/COLOR][/B]

• 2 weeks later...

Archived