What's the big announcement tomorrow (10/13/11)??

imluvncruzn

Hoping for a glitch too... We get back on Christmas Eve right now and that is PERFECT for us... if they mess with anything to do with that I will turn into a green giant Hulk and invade Carnivals corporate office! ;):D

You and me both! We get on as you are getting off. Again - think it is just a glitch, as I was able to pull up my Feb. Glory sailing prices with no problem.

This is what Carnival posted a few minutes ago on FB:

Ever find out something that you just HAVE to tell somebody… anybody… everybody… but you can’t? Yep, that’s the sort of big news we have — and we can’t tell you until tomorrow! So come back then and we’ll let you in on what’s going down. There’s no way we’re sleeping tonight, that’s for sure. It’s that big.

Hmmmm....I wonder what's going on this time...

when carnival annaounces an announcement, it is usually followed by a postponement of the announcement, with a lame excuse as to why there is a postponement.

when carnival annaounces an announcement, it is usually followed by a postponement of the announcement, with a lame excuse as to why there is a postponement.

There's almost always a "technical issue" with getting the website updated and they postpone.:p

This is what Carnival posted a few minutes ago on FB:

Ever find out something that you just HAVE to tell somebody… anybody… everybody… but you can’t? Yep, that’s the sort of big news we have — and we can’t tell you until tomorrow! So come back then and we’ll let you in on what’s going down. There’s no way we’re sleeping tonight, that’s for sure. It’s that big.

Hmmmm....I wonder what's going on this time...

I must need more coffee this morning..............whats FB?

I have heard thru a very good resource.. a friend who dated a cousin of a CCL bartender.. that they are bringing back steak to the MDR!

..... salisbury steak....yummmm

Ooooohhh...the frozen kind with gravy? Yummy!!

LOL!!

Longer days in Grand Turk and Mahogany Bay would be nice. What a difference two hours could make.

Honestly, I think that'd be the case at every port. We were just saying last week that we wish we had a couple of more hours in both Cozumel and Playa del Carmen...one day we had to be back on the ship at 5:30 and the other day 4:30. Not that I want to be on land after dark, but it'd be nice to not have to be back til sunset....

Maybe they are bringing shrimp cocktail back every night!! :D

Maggie

This is what I heard also and that JH is now the cruise critic official blogger for carnival. The other rumor was they are digging a channel to KC for the ship Love River. LOL. LOL.

Archived