3rd Adult in the inside cabins (K)

yitao

I suppose it depends on your frame of mind too...and maybe your age. I have a niece that did a Carnival cruise over spring break and they had 5 (yes, 5) 21 year olds in an inside cabin....and they all came home still friends!:eek:

Doesn't count - kids can tolerate anything! When I was that age, due to a scheduling snafu, three of us shared one bedroom for a semester that was smaller than an inside cabin. The mattresses on the two twin beds were put together cross-ways to form a king. Whoever had the latest class slept against the wall. There were four others in the apartment and one bath. Couldn't even fathom doing that at my age now.

I shared an inside with a friend (we're both 29) and my Mom (in her 60's). Mom and I slept in the twin beds and my friend was in the pullman. It was tight, but we all got along and didn't really have any issues. Mom and I are morning people and my friend is a night-owl, so we weren't really in one another's way in terms of the bathroom.

If you all get along well and tend to be pretty upbeat, you shouldn't really have any issues.

Take a shoe bag to hang on the bathroom door for extra storage. And know where the nearest public restroom is. You could even use the shower in the gym. But it is do-able. I think the sofabed when pulled out blocks the path from the other beds to the bathroom. Maybe there's some room to get by -- not sure. A pullman might be better if one of you does not mind climbing a small ladder -- and then the person in the bed under the pullman need to watch his/her head.

Archived