Freedom E.Caribbean Review 10/8-10/16

TakeMeAway1001

I completely agree with your assessment of Gordon. I didn't understand what the problem was because he KNEW how many people would be there. Then when he split us up, there were several people not in the roll call group that were on the tour. I was also bummed that we never made it to Nelson's Dockyard. My highlight was Devil's Bay Bridge. I could've watched the waves crash all day long. :) Love your rainbow pic! Super jealous! :)

This is one reason we love CC. Thanks for posting your honest critiques, take me away and Ginnyanne. Don't know if you also posted a note in ports of call but if not, I would not hesitate if I were you since the critique would be available to all and not just folks like me who only have time to read the Carnival threads. Thanks again.

• 2 months later...

All I can say is "wow", awesome review! We leave in 3 weeks for our 3rd Freedom cruise. I notice you never mentioned the fish & chips station - did you ever try them? The first time I loved it, the second time they weren't very good. Hoping the 3rd time is a charm!

My DH would like to know how the Mexican buffet was..

Thank yoU!!

Archived