Mastercard OBC

Kokopelli2

We sailed on 1/7 and I had signed up for the promotion during the few days it was up. I had printed out the page when I submitted that just said "Thanks. Your information has been submitted." I went to Guest Services when we boarded and no OBC. I gave them the page I had printed and they said it was just for the Carnival Mastercard. I said it was for any Mastercard and they had to email a note to Corporate but it was the weekend so the response would not be immediate. So on Tuesday, they called and said we were granted the OBC.

I'm not sure why ours slipped through the cracks, but it did.

Good to know, thanks for passing this along.......we'll be bringing our copy of the email ;)

If you call there is a list with people who should be expecting the OBC. I was talking with them about something else yesterday and she checked to be sure my name was on the list. It is. So I am counting on it. And I received no emails or other notification of this- simply the same thank you for submitting your information when I fill out the form.

I had three cruises booked and paid when the offer came out. I applied e MasterCard promotion to all three cruises. Two of them were back to back for Christmas and New Years. I got the $50 onboard credit on both cruises. I have the third applied to my cruise in March. hoping it will be there too!

charleyann

Don't know if its been posted about the MC Credit card offer, but one of the main online travel sites is offering up to $300 for new booking between now and February 29th. It has been listed for a week now. Book using a MC, and send in the redemption for up to 21 days before sailing to have the amount applied as OBC.

Don't know if its been posted about the MC Credit card offer, but one of the main online travel sites is offering up to $300 for new booking between now and February 29th. It has been listed for a week now. Book using a MC, and send in the redemption for up to 21 days before sailing to have the amount applied as OBC.

thanks for sharing the info. that's great!

So if I book a cruise tomorrow for sailing before 3/30 is it still effective or did you have to book before a certain time? Thanks

But there is another MC promo for booking now and sailing before end of March, I think. I'd call and ask them about it. It was not widely advertised and I believe that it was just the first 1000 people or something. Worth calling about however.

But there is another MC promo for booking now and sailing before end of March, I think. I'd call and ask them about it. It was not widely advertised and I believe that it was just the first 1000 people or something. Worth calling about however.

The MC promo didn't last long on here. Don't remember the exact dates, but people were upset when MC met their quota, and shut it down very early.

Glad I got in on the fun, though!

We sail tomorrow and my OBC showed up today. I never received an email or any other type of confirmation. I also did not use a Mastercard credit card for my S&S account. I took a chance and used my debit card that has a MC logo on it. It worked!!

We got the OBC on our cruise last week. Never got an email, never showed on my docs. Just had a slip of paper on the first day advising that we had OBC of $50 from mastercard. Was nice to have along with my FCC, shareholder, and $25 worth of refunded port fees. :D

We got the OBC on our cruise last week. Never got an email, never showed on my docs. Just had a slip of paper on the first day advising that we had OBC of $50 from mastercard. Was nice to have along with my FCC, shareholder, and $25 worth of refunded port fees. :D

Exactly how I got mine. No forwarning, just a slip of paper telling me I got it after I boarded. :D

We sailed over Christmas and New Years on the Carnival Glory and got the MasterCard $50 obc on both sailings. I also applied the offer to my March 4/12 sailing as well . I am anxious to see if we get it on that. if not, twice was great!!!!!

charleyann

We set sail this Thursday and I signed up during the few days this promotion was available. Never received any confirmation but in the last 24 hours the credit did show up on my documents.

I honestly didn't expect to see the credit until after I boarded since that was what the terms of the promotion said would happen.

I got an extra $9 as well... not sure what that is all about :confused:, guessing a change in port fee's etc.

Hi, just thought I would let you know that the $50 MC promotion just showed up on my documents today. I sail Saturday. Thanks to the OP for the info that helped me get the credit. Just wanted to let you know.

Great! Thanks for letting everyone know :)

Have a wonderful cruise!

Archived