Mastercard OBC

Kokopelli2

Does anyone know if it is split between the occupants of the cabin or does it just to the person that applied for it? Just asking because I applied for my son's cabin but he is sharing with a non family member.

We sail Sunday as well. I just checked and it showed up on docs today along with additional (probably port fees were cheaper)

lady, it will most likely be split between the two.

• 2 weeks later...

I kept chhecking prior to our cruise Jan 28th and nother ever showed up on the website or my docs. I figured if it did - then great and if it didnt - oh well! But sure enough when I got there in Miami and was being given my sign and sail card the lady said "and you also have $50 OBC to spend, Have a great cruise". And with that comment I sure did!!!

I am glad my post is helping a lot of you with your bar bills! LOL

I feel bad for those that couldn't get it due to it being shut down so early. I guess that is the "double-edged" sword of posting it on CC. :(

Well, I will be enjoying a few DOD's on Mastercard in 11 days when we sail out of San Diego! :)

I feel bad for those that couldn't get it due to it being shut down so early. I guess that is the "double-edged" sword of posting it on CC. :(

Well, I will be enjoying a few DOD's on Mastercard in 11 days when we sail out of San Diego! :)

Oh darn! :mad: I just wrote my PVP to see if it might still be in effect. Love that OBC!

I am wondering how my OBC will work. I'm sharing the cabin with a cousin who is NOT using a MC for her charges. I wonder if they will still split the OBC $25 each, give it all to me or only give me $25. I don't care if they split it but I would be a little upset if didn't give me "$50 per cabin". But any OBC is better than none:D Leaving on the Valor 3/3 so will know soon enough.

thanks so much! yep, enjoy your dods!

I am wondering how my OBC will work. I'm sharing the cabin with a cousin who is NOT using a MC for her charges. I wonder if they will still split the OBC $25 each, give it all to me or only give me $25. I don't care if they split it but I would be a little upset if didn't give me "$50 per cabin". But any OBC is better than none:D Leaving on the Valor 3/3 so will know soon enough.

Mine went only to me. There were three of us in the cabin.

Hello peeps,

I found this thread today and am wondering if this has to be a Carnival Mastercard or just any Mastercard and also is this promotion still going on?

I never got an email or anything but am planning on calling my PVP

tomorrow or as soon as I get a response here and checking into this.

Thanks

Kathy

Hello peeps,

I found this thread today and am wondering if this has to be a Carnival Mastercard or just any Mastercard and also is this promotion still going on?

I never got an email or anything but am planning on calling my PVP

tomorrow or as soon as I get a response here and checking into this.

Thanks

Kathy

it was for any mastercard...even debit cards, however it was a limited offer and has since expired. it was for bookings on certain dates and only had a certain number of obc allowed. once they were gone, they were turning people away some on here stated.

I think the offer started around Oct 23rdish. Was suppose to run through November 30th but got pulled around October 27 due to such high demand. I think I put mine in on the 26th and it was cut off the next day. I got mine though! :D

All my dates may not be exact but it was all around that timeframe.

My OBC showed up in my documents today for my Feb 25th cruise. It's not there yet for the March 3rd one but I'm sure it will be there next week. I was a little unsure becuase I filled out the form on the evening they supposedly cut it off, so I was crossing my fingers!

Mine never showed up on the cruise documents, and I never received any kind of confirmation email when I submitted it; so I was pleasantly surprised when the $50 credit showed up on my onboard account when I sailed on Feb. 10.:D It sure didn't make much of a dent in my bill though. :p

Archived