Shutterfly

faymuiheng

Hi ...

Anyone of you cruisers get an email from NCL for a free shutterfly photo book?

Got mine, and just sent my request off for the Album. All I had to pay was the shipping cost. 6.99 to have it sent to Canada!

Email came from NCL, it was for a free 8x8 20 page hardcover book.

I believe this promotion is for first time Shutterfly customers only. That is probably some of us did not receiver the email.

No, plenty of us regular Shutterfly customers received the promotion. Everyone I know who got one has a cruise coming up in the next couple months - maybe that's the difference? I really don't know.

No, plenty of us regular Shutterfly customers received the promotion. Everyone I know who got one has a cruise coming up in the next couple months - maybe that's the difference? I really don't know.

Well I just returned from a cruise last week. Maybe I will check DW's email to see if she received it.

unfortunately it's not shareable. It has an individual promotional code within the email. If anyone isn't using their code they can send it to someone else to be used (I'm assuming) but you cannot reuse a promo code.

I received my book a few days ago. It's really great. Cost about $8 altogether (shipping and tax). Great deal.

Hmm.... I haven't cruised NCL since Oct 2010, but I got 2 emails for the free book....don't have any cruises booked at all....hmmm.....I do have a Shutterfly account, because TripAdvisor gave me a free book last year....hmmmm I must be luckier than I thought... :D

I got the email from NCL. Didn't sign up with shutterfly before that.

reviews on the book are great.

I believe this promotion is for first time Shutterfly customers only. That is probably some of us did not receiver the email.

Our last NCL cruise was in March-did not have a Shutterfly acct and have no current cruise booked with NCL. I got the email and have ordered the book and can't wait to get it. Had a couple of extra pages so with shipping was about $10. Great deal!

Hmm.... I haven't cruised NCL since Oct 2010, but I got 2 emails for the free book....don't have any cruises booked at all....hmmm.....I do have a Shutterfly account, because TripAdvisor gave me a free book last year....hmmmm I must be luckier than I thought... :D

If you have a spare that you would not mind parting with you could forward to to me at my screen name @q.com ;)

Got the email last week. Made my book this past Monday and it is arriving tomorrow -- Did the "Doors of Tallinn" from our recent Sun Baltic cruise. We have made several of these books and they are great quality. Thanks NCL!

It's been a year since we took an NCL cruise and we don't currently have any NCL cruises booked but we got that same Shutterfly offer.

If anyone got the Shutterfly email and isn't going to use it feel free to forward it to me.....:) My email address is my first name @inorbit.com

Thanks,

Margaret

I just sent you my promotion since I won't be using it. You might want to check your spam folder. Enjoy!

My book came yesterday! It is even better than I imagined. It came in less than a week from the day I ordered it. Thanks again to NCL.

Our book came today, I only made/ordered it last Sunday night. It came out awesome!

Thanks NCL!:)

Archived