Shutterfly

faymuiheng

I got the coupon and made up the photo book with pics of our TA last spring. (Shh, it wasn't on NCL).

Unfortunately (not really, I knew I would) I had a lot more than the 20 free pages, but, hey, half the book was free.

Nice deal, and it was fun designing the book. It's on it's way.

I got the coupon and made up the photo book with pics of our TA last spring. (Shh, it wasn't on NCL).

Unfortunately (not really, I knew I would) I had a lot more than the 20 free pages, but, hey, half the book was free.

Nice deal, and it was fun designing the book. It's on it's way.

I just finished making mine. I also doubled the size so it ends up being 1/2 price. I'm sure they count on that. If it is as great as everyone says, I have a lot more pictures to make into albums. This would be a really easy way to get that done. Thanks NCL what a great surprise gift this is. :D

By the way - ever heard of Nehawka NE? Family lives there and if anywhere is small - it is. LOL

I just finished making mine. I also doubled the size so it ends up being 1/2 price. I'm sure they count on that. If it is as great as everyone says, I have a lot more pictures to make into albums. This would be a really easy way to get that done. Thanks NCL what a great surprise gift this is. :D

By the way - ever heard of Nehawka NE? Family lives there and if anywhere is small - it is. LOL

I think I've heard of it, but I can't place where in Nebraska it is. We are a state of very small towns! I grew up near a town of 350 and live near a town about the same size.

We have one town with one person living in it--it's actually become a mini-tourist stop.

Please post a link to your book. Would love to see your creation. It's fun to go into the Mixbook Gallery and just check out the travel books. And of course, stealing ideas is totally allowed!:)

How do you publish the book so others can see it?

I used my shutterfly book to make a children's book of my african trip. "Grandma Visits Africa" I hope my grandson loves it.

Cute idea! I did somthing similar when we took grandkids on a cruise last year, only using Snapfish. I made each of them a cruise book individualized for each child, with pictures that involved them or special group memories. They seemed to love the books.

I just got my book today too. It's actually better than I expected, except for a couple of strange shape/outlines on a couple of pictures, which I am sure is my fault, at least partially.

When I was designing the book 'shapes' would sometimes appear without my putting them there; I would remove them, but obviously I didn't catch a couple. These look kind of like opaque feathers--might be the 'stickers' you can put on.

I was very pleased with the results--much nicer than trying to put together a photo album with all the pictures, good and bad. This hit the highlights.

You must be able to select the option to publish. But you should at least be able to give us permission to view your book by giving us a link to it. At Mixbook, everyone can look at books that have been "published" in the Gallery. It's fun to see how creative people can be with their photos.

I ended up ordering my 50 free prints for being a "new member" and also ordering my 30 free prints from shutterfly that they gave me for ordering my 1st scrapbook this week. Then I ordered another 70"ish" or more pictures (costing just $10). So, once all of these pictures come in, I'll be able to start on my scrapbook from my cruise from last month. :D

I just received my 30 free prints in the mail today. Very nice and I'm happy with the quality of them. :)

However, I'm not sure why I received them before receiving my scrapbook. I ordered the scrapbook before the prints and I also ordered the free 50 prints and the extra prints that I paid for at the same time I ordered my 30 free prints that arrived today. :cool:

I noticed (per confirmation from shutterfly) that the scrapbook was indeed sent out before the prints and also that the prints were all sent out at the same time.

However, they used USPS to send these prints and UPS to send out the other prints. Why they would use 2 different services, I'm unsure.

When looking up the delivery tracking on one set, it said that one set of my prints were delivered 2 days ago to my city...but hasn't been delivered to my door yet. :rolleyes:

Getting really anxious to see the scrapbook. :D

Sorry, just had to vent a little about the weirdness of the shipment and delivery.

I just received my 30 free prints in the mail today. Very nice and I'm happy with the quality of them. :)

However, I'm not sure why I received them before receiving my scrapbook. I ordered the scrapbook before the prints and I also ordered the free 50 prints and the extra prints that I paid for at the same time I ordered my 30 free prints that arrived today. :cool:

I noticed (per confirmation from shutterfly) that the scrapbook was indeed sent out before the prints and also that the prints were all sent out at the same time.

However, they used USPS to send these prints and UPS to send out the other prints. Why they would use 2 different services, I'm unsure.

When looking up the delivery tracking on one set, it said that one set of my prints were delivered 2 days ago to my city...but hasn't been delivered to my door yet. :rolleyes:

Getting really anxious to see the scrapbook. :D

Sorry, just had to vent a little about the weirdness of the shipment and delivery.

I'm anxiously awaiting the arrivial of my scrapbook as well. It has been delivered to the wrong post office and sent in error, and waited a few days to get transferred to the right post office....it's done a lot of travelling over the last couple of weeks. I contacted Shutterfly and they said if it doesn't arrive by Monday they will send out a new one, expedited. My expected delivery date was October 30th.

I got a code in my e-mail, too! "Thanks for your recent cruise with NCL" or something like that. As a Shutterfly photo-book ADDICT, it was MUCH appreciated! I let my 13 year old daughter design over 1/2 the pages as I had already made a photobook of the cruise and even made one that we sent to my dad. I have 3 photobooks of last summer's trip to South Dakota, 2 of "Friends", 1 of a photo-shoot I did of my kids on a snow-day when we were bored, and 2 from an NCL cruise in '09!!! It's starting to get as addicting as REAL scrap-booking!!

I tried to use the "Click Here" button on my email and nothing happens. I then clicked on the spot that said, click here to see this invite as a webpage and when it loaded tried again to "Click Here" and same thing...nothing happens. Anyone else had this issue?

I tried to use the "Click Here" button on my email and nothing happens. I then clicked on the spot that said, click here to see this invite as a webpage and when it loaded tried again to "Click Here" and same thing...nothing happens. Anyone else had this issue?

I did not have a problem with any of the clickable links from either of my emails from NCL or tripadvisor. However (not sure if you are a shutterfly member or not) you can just go to their website and sign up and create your book and it ask if you have any promotion codes and you can enter it in there. It still should work no matter what.

I know that after I created my book, I got an email for 30 free prints from them and I just did it the way I described above and just entered the code at the end and it adjusted the amount to 0. :)

Archived