Muster drill B2B

Italian Nancy

Yes. You are on two separate cruises. Each cruise has it's own life boat drill requirement.

On longer cruises there may be several drills. It's required that all passengers attend every drill.

I've had as many as five drills on one cruise. Each one presented different information about the food/water/medical supplies, and other tidbits I'd never heard of. They got very interesting; too bad the first one is always the same ol'-same ol'.

Use to be when you were on a B2B you didn't even have to appear for the second week. NOW, you do need to do this! It's rather painless and actually takes very little time. No one cares if you take a drink with you! :D

Happy Sailing! OCruisers :)

One person to ask and true you may get a 500 word reply is Grumpy over on the World Cruise thread. He has been on all seg. to date. But then again, I asked a simple question about the self service laundry. and ... 500 words later and bras hanging all over the ship, I think I got my answer. :D

Grrrrr Grumpy just posted and he said

Morning brought partially cloudy skies and more smooth sailing... Grumpy checked his GPS... yes, the Prinsendam was still on course, but travelling quite slowly... about 14 knots... hmmm, never make port on time at that rate... Mandatory lifeboat drill this morning... that makes five since Ft. Lauderdale... they know about the memory problems of this bunch and make sure the old brain cells get refreshed every couple of weeks... After lunch, the Announcement from the Bridge gave Grumpy a clue about the slow speed... Tropical storm to the south... Probably giving it a chance to pass by, as this afternoon the speed is up to 17 knots, seas are a little rougher and there have been a few rain squalls. Grumpy and Slinkie might get rocked to sleep, tonight...

Archived