Early Saver Rate-- A Positive

NHNEV2003

This will be our 2nd cruise booked with the Early Saver Rate-- the price of our first cruise last year went down numerous times which resulted in a savings/ OBC of over $100 for each of us.

The same thing has happened this year-- the price of our balcony cabin for our cruise this month on the Valor has also gone down over a $100 per person.

There are pros and cons to booking this way-- it's not for everybody--it also depends on supply and demand of/for the cabins.

We've been fortunate and it has worked well for us. :D

I did ES on our second cruise(didn't know about it on our first) Then after our third cruise I figured out about the OBC you earn if the rates go down lower than what you paid, got 50.00 OBC each. Booked ES for the next cruise, but the prices have just gone steadily up. I will keep checking though.:) Either way I save. I either save and get OBC, or I just save. It's a good deal.

Good news for you!

On our cruise, the ES rate kept going up after we booked and now our category is sold out. So, though we weren't lucky enough to get any OBC, we probably bought at the right time to get the lowest rate anyway!

Ditto with us! Of course, we will be cruising in March during prime spring break time so I never even figured it would go down. Glad I booked when I did and got a great rate at that time, which before my category sold out was up over $600 more (in total for 3 of us) just before the ES rate went *poof* ...

Congrats to you, OP!

Our upcoming Dream cove ES dropped and we got reduced final payment; our Paradise in January, we got some reduced final payments and an OBC; our Legend in January we got drops applied to final payment.

We have been very pleased with our ES bookings, but they are probably not for everyone. We are retired and in good health, but we do buy insurance just in case. Wife's Dad will be celebrating his 92nd this month. A WWII vet.

Our Magic cruise went down some- a bit- but after the ES went away it has been up nearly $200 and isn't moving. But we still have quite a while so we'll see. Will still have $150 OBC between stockholders and the MC OBC which I was able to pre-register for.

I got $30pp back on the last cruise from ES, but now I have a 7day balcony for $539/pp, don't think it'll go down much if any. :(

A quick question ...

I know someone in Toelle...it's a small enough town that you may know Jason C. (won't mention his full last name) and he's into Buick GN's. Ya know him?

Our Magic cruise went down some- a bit- but after the ES went away it has been up nearly $200 and isn't moving. But we still have quite a while so we'll see. Will still have $150 OBC between stockholders and the MC OBC which I was able to pre-register for.

I pre-registered for the MC OBC for Feb also. Hope we get it.. Guess no way of telling until we get onboard. I will keep checking for price drops..Either way, I think we got a good deal!!

This will be our 2nd cruise booked with the Early Saver Rate-- the price of our first cruise last year went down numerous times which resulted in a savings/ OBC of over $100 for each of us.

The same thing has happened this year-- the price of our balcony cabin for our cruise this month on the Valor has also gone down over a $100 per person.

There are pros and cons to booking this way-- it's not for everybody--it also depends on supply and demand of/for the cabins.

We've been fortunate and it has worked well for us. :D

thats great. my first cruise, never a drop that i saw. 2nd cruise the Valor :) never a price drop! BUT, this cruise coming up, i can say in one way i've had 2. i called my PVP to double check her hours, because i had a FCC to use, but was at home. so the next day when i went home from work, i called her and booked, and gee, the price was lower! yeah me. lol. then a few weeks or so ago, it dropped. total 40.0 for the 3 of us, but hey, thats another drink or 2 each!. so it took to my 3rd cruise to see any price drops lol. glad it's worked out well for you!

I'm shocked at the price drops for my Spring Break cruise on the Dream.

I originally paid $2098 for an 8 A balcony for two. The price is now $1991. My inside for 2 ( booked two of these cabins ) has gone from $1508 per cabin ( deck 6 ) to $1281.

So far a savings of $561!

I'm shocked at the price drops for my Spring Break cruise on the Dream.

I originally paid $2098 for an 8 A balcony for two. The price is now $1991. My inside for 2 ( booked two of these cabins ) has gone from $1508 per cabin ( deck 6 ) to $1281.

So far a savings of $561!

you want to check those rates again- for your balcony is NOW 1698

and the insides on the upper deck are now1088

Archived