Anybody miss me?

There IS a copy out there (found that out last week) however the PC has been loaned to the mother of the person who copied it.... am keeping my fingers crossed that one day he will retrieve it! ;)

Maybe we should start offering bribes! Dear Mom of the person who made a copy: whatzitgonnatake? Perhaps Amazon will pay $$$ for it, I would purchase it for my Kindle ;)

I found some information about Project Sunshine. First one is expected in the Fall of 2014 with a possible second ship in Spring of 2015.

A Press Release was issued in Feb.

Rumour has it that the ships will be between the Radiance and Freedom class in size.

Here is what appears to be an artist's rendering of the Projected ship(s);

Post # 27 on this link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=27789240

I love the thought of a ship sized between the Radiance and Freedom class.:D

Kathy

Actually it is very close to Freedom class in size but with 400 more cabins. It will be built in the same yard as the Radiance class ships were in Germany. That is where the current Celebrity Solstice class ships are being built. If the Sunshine class is as well built and as well thought out as these two examples we are in for a real treat!!!

Actually it is very close to Freedom class in size but with 400 more cabins. It will be built in the same yard as the Radiance class ships were in Germany. That is where the current Celebrity Solstice class ships are being built. If the Sunshine class is as well built and as well thought out as these two examples we are in for a real treat!!!

That would be fabulous. Fingers crossed that aft cabins are included and not removed (except for swank Spa Suites) as they were on the Oasis an Allure.

Happy Holidays.

Kathy:)

Oh how I wish someone had saved a copy of the "Starfish Thread" I started to read it and planned on getting back to it, but before I did ... poof.... it was gone to infamy forever :-)).

Maybe I should just ask ... did anyone save a copy? I have a cruise coming up in January and it sure would make a great cruise read!

I never got a chance to get through the entire thread before it was deleted, but it still makes me laugh to this day whenever I see the signature with a starfish on it.

I'll be interested in the Sunshine Class ... Frankly the size of the Oasis and Allure is rather daunting. When researching options for my cruise choice for 2012, I never even looked at those.

I'm really dying to read the starfish thread ... I hope someone comes up with it.

I'll be interested in the Sunshine Class ... Frankly the size of the Oasis and Allure is rather daunting. When researching options for my cruise choice for 2012, I never even looked at those.

I'm really dying to read the starfish thread ... I hope someone comes up with it.

The thread has long been deleted, go to google and type "theres a starfish in my cabin" and you will find some info.

Archived