Bed placements Oasis/Allure

molly361

sorry to be so stupid, but I can't seem to figure out the configuration-deck 12 seems like a good area-these are the other staterooms available on that deck-I need 2-one for us and one for our friends (don't want adjoining though)-I appreciate your advice

12607, 12603, 12251, 12253, 12653,12655,12189,12189,12583,12577,12595,12601,12591

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is some information I found some time ago regarding how to determine cabin layout on Oasis and Allure.

There is another wonderful resource site cruisedeckplans dot com....this is what they say for easy reference, (this message will pop up if you hold the cursor over the cabin you are interested in:

"Some cabins are laid out with the bed near the balcony, others have the sofa near the balcony. Triple and Quad cabins have the sofa near the balcony. Layout changes every other cabin. To determine if your bed is near the balcony or near the closet, look for the nearest triple or quad and calculate from there." (triples and quads are indicated with a "triangle" shape in the deck layout)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I have 8262 -- would like it to be near the balcony. Looked at the "cruisedeck.com", seems that all the cabins on the portside have the bed near the balcony :confused:

That cabin is a hard call as it is connected to a suite. By some patterns it should have the bed by the balcony but by others it would be by the closet. I can't give you a definite answer on that one.

However, it is completely untrue that all of the port side cabins have the bed by the balcony. Just for example, 8264 has the bed by the closet.

Edited by Ocean Boy

I have 8262 -- would like it to be near the balcony. Looked at the "cruisedeck.com", seems that all the cabins on the portside have the bed near the balcony :confused:

8262 has the bed near the balcony. The bed locations alternate on Oasis/Allure D, C, and B type balconies.