Port Everglades - How far is the Midport Garage from Pier 29?

ziggy666

My cruise this Saturday is leaving from Pier 29 in Port Everglades. In the past I have dropped my bags, parked in the garage and took a very short walk back to the pier.

It looks like the closest garage (Midport) is quite a distance from Pier 29. How far is it exactly? I'm in good shape and don't mind walking, but I've looked at the satellite maps of the port and there doesn't seem to be a clear path from the garage to 29.

Is there a shuttle service? Is it reliable?

Thanks in advance

I mapped it out on google to be just shy of a mile, by the time you follow Eller back to 19th and go down and around to the terminal. There isn't a straight line from the garage to the terminal unfortunately because of the truck yard.

Do not stress about this. The port's shuttles from the Midport garage to Pier 29 are frequent and extremely easy to handle. When I was in this situation, I found the shuttles waiting for passengers at the East exits of the garage.

Don't even think about trying to walk to the pier. Because of the container storage areas you would have to go around and all the traffic, I feel that it is not safe.

Thanks so much everyone. This is exactly what I needed to know. I will stop worrying about this immediately. This will free me up to stress about more important things, like when to get my nails done, cleaning my house for the pet sitter so they don't think I am a slob, shopping for just one more dress, etc.

I can't wait to get on the boat and RELAX.

Archived