Current Concierges continued

PH8

We're sailing on The Jewel Jan 17th GS. It looks like Diego Tripaldi will be the concierge. How is he? Anyone have experience? Any advise?

Thanks is advance!

We just recently sailed on the JOS southern caribbean..and Diego was wonderful...The CL is VERY small and crowded and many took their drinks to go or sat outside the doorway to the CL in an extra seating area...We'll sail again with him & the JOS in Sept for the Pacific Northwest...welcome back RCI :D

Edited by Ashland

He's a terrific guy, very friendly and is an excellent concierge. I met him as a guest services officer and he stood out to me so much then that I commented about him on my survey. I had no idea at that time that he was in line to become a concierge. You'll enjoy him.

Hi Gina,

You are correct. We found Rami to be very personable and professional. We don't visit the suite lounge regularly, but we met him on embarkation day for a few minutes. Then throughout the cruise we saw him for a few minutes here and there.

We were always greeted with a smile and a nice hello. We are low maintence, but he helped us book a Comedy Club show and luggage valet. We also joked with him in regards to the tiny desk RC provided the concereige with. It must have been no more than three feet wide. Considering the much larger size of the new Suite Lounge one would think the concereiges could have had a bit larger work station.

We had dinner one night in the Coastal Kitchen and he visited with us for 10 minutes. We were docked beside Serenade in Cozumel during dinner and he was telling us how it was his old ship. We chatted about his experiences on it as well as our sailing on it as well. I booked the flowrider the same night for an hour, and he slipped out of the lounge to come and watch for a few minutes.

We booked another cruise on Oasis for August of 2015. On disembarkation day we gave him a big hug and we told him that we would love to sail with him again. We also told him, it would be better for him if he was on holidays. :)

Andrew

We're sailing on The Jewel Jan 17th GS. It looks like Diego Tripaldi will be the concierge. How is he? Anyone have experience? Any advise?

Thanks is advance!

We had Diego on a four day sailing a couple of years ago, he was great! We sail the week after you but I don't know if Diego will be on board in January. He's been on board since June or July I think. I don't know what the rotation is but it seems like he may get a break by then.

We just recently sailed on the JOS southern caribbean..and Diego was wonderful...The CL is VERY small and crowded and many took their drinks to go or sat outside the doorway to the CL in an extra seating area...We'll sail again with him & the JOS in Sept for the Pacific Northwest...welcome back RCI :D

I don't mind the overflow area unless I'm the only one out there.

Thanks is advance!

Diego is a wonderful concierge. But sadly, he will be on vacation

during your cruise. I'm not sure who is filling in for him while he

is gone. I sail on Jan 3rd and will report back when I return.

Thanks is advance!

Diego is terrific, but he is going on vacation as of January 10th. He does not yet know who his replacement will be.

Edited by LindaMarie513

We have sailed with Diego twice and he is one of the best concierges we have had the pleasure of meeting. We will hopefully be with him again in the spring from San Juan. The Jewel has a whole ship full of extremely nice and fun officers. :D:)

Sally

I can't edit the list from my iPad. I'm just off Serenade, and Rahim will not be filling in for Nizar when he goes on vacation (he said January). Alan will move over from the DL and somebody from Guest Services will be trained to run the DL.

I have heard that Rahim left the company, but I don't know that for a fact.

I can't edit the list from my iPad. I'm just off Serenade, and Rahim will not be filling in for Nizar when he goes on vacation (he said January). Alan will move over from the DL and somebody from Guest Services will be trained to run the DL.

Rahim is now with Oceania.

Raj is back in the CL on independence and Gustavo now in the DL until end of January.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks, Jean. I made the change to the list. I also heard the same about JJ on Radiance but don't know if her leaving is permanent. Maybe it's just rumor but there is a new person in her chair.

Thanks, Jean. I made the change to the list. I also heard the same about JJ on Radiance but don't know if her leaving is permanent. Maybe it's just rumor but there is a new person in her chair.

Love...JJ...any idea where she is going?...She made our last trip (May) on ROS amazing...couldn't have been more wonderful to our 17 month old grandson and the other little baby that was on that particular cruise.

I just got back late Friday night and realized you were gone. I hope you had as much fun as I did. :)
Had a great time on EX -- never sailed on her before and the itinerary (ABC islands) was new too.

I did have one update from "horse's mouth" -- Denzil will be the CL Concierge until until 1-18-2015. He should be back from vacation in mid-March.

Edited by SherriZ366