Current Concierges continued

PH8

Bertie Almeida was on until drydock. In November he told me he would be back on Freedom in Feb after a six week break. Probably all emails to freedom are bouncing due to drydock. The concierge usually contacts suite guests one to two weeks before your cruise. At that point you can respond. Until then, probably no luck.

Sent from my SCH-I915 using Forums mobile app

It's not clear to me who the Concierge will be on the Freedom following dry dock? Also, can you please clarify the email address to reach the Concierge? Thanks a million - and great job on the spreadsheet :)
I think it will be Rahul. He rejoined FR on 1-7-2014 and will be on during drydock and beyond.

Bertie Almeida was on until drydock. In November he told me he would be back on Freedom in Feb after a six week break. Probably all emails to freedom are bouncing due to drydock. The concierge usually contacts suite guests one to two weeks before your cruise. At that point you can respond. Until then, probably no luck.

Sent from my SCH-I915 using Forums mobile app

Thanks for the update on Bertie. Did he say whether he will be in the CL or DL? I think Rahul will be in the CL.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Edited by SherriZ366

Thank you to everyone involved in creating and updating this Google doc. Here's another update for you. :)

I just received my concierge email, and Charmaine Fernandes will be the concierge on Brilliance sailing 1/17/15.

Thanks for for your kind words and your info. on BR's Concierge. I just updated the Google Doc. I assume Willie is going or is on vacation.

The Google Doc says "Catalina" will be Concierge for Enchantment "Until 2-2-15"

Does this mean 2-2-15 will be her last sailing? Ie she works the 2-2-15 trip? Or does new Concierge take over on 2-2-15 trip?

Sent from my SGH-T699 using Forums mobile app

The Google Doc says "Catalina" will be Concierge for Enchantment "Until 2-2-15"

Does this mean 2-2-15 will be her last sailing? Ie she works the 2-2-15 trip? Or does new Concierge take over on 2-2-15 trip?

That means that Catalina goes on vacation on 2-2-2015.

Thanks for for your kind words and your info. on BR's Concierge. I just updated the Google Doc. I assume Willie is going or is on vacation.

Willie's going on vacation at the end of the present cruise, and coming back the first week of March!

We are going on BR for B2B in apr: can't wait to see him!

Luca Iorio will go on vacation March 30 and back on Legend May 31!!!

Ricardo Mock will go on vacation on Jan 25!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Could use an update on EN CL concierge -- will put it in the Google Doc when someone posts it.

I spoke to her today and asked her if she would be on my 2-2-15 sailing. She said "as far as I know, I will be here" and then said she was promoted to Loyalty Associate and "doesn't know when [she] will be leaving"

I spoke to her today and asked her if she would be on my 2-2-15 sailing. She said "as far as I know, I will be here" and then said she was promoted to Loyalty Associate and "doesn't know when [she] will be leaving"

Thanks -- I updated the Google Doc to reflect that she may be in the CL later in Feb.

Thank you to everyone involved in creating and updating this Google doc. Here's another update for you. :)

I just received my concierge email, and Charmaine Fernandes will be the concierge on Brilliance sailing 1/17/15.

I hope to God she is gone by September when I cruise. That is all I'll say on the matter. I'm still hoping Andrew Finegold is the D concierge and I'll go to his lounge instead of the CL.