Current Concierges continued

PH8

When we cruised on Allure, the Concierges were Luca Iorio (gone to Legend; don't know if he still there) and Fernando! We had great service from both!

Fernando is currently on vacation!!!

Sent with my iPhone

Luca boarded the Legend 5/2/14, so he's probably still there. :)

Luca boarded the Legend 5/2/14, so he's probably still there. :)

Thank you for the infos; probably he won't be there at Christmas time! Too bad I would love to see him again and speak Italian with him: we had so much fun on Allure!!!

I'll send him a email!!!

Thanks again

Franca

Sent with my iPhone

I was very impressed. I sent a message to the concierge on FOS using the generic email and within a couple of hours I had avery nice message from Rahul Barua. Looking forward to meeting up in a few weeks.

Does anyone know if Sucel Anderson is coming back to rccl after her break from AOS. If she is coming back does abyone know what ship she is assigned to? Also, does anyone know where Carlos is currently assigned and for how long?

Sent from my SCH-I915 using Forums mobile app

I was very impressed. I sent a message to the concierge on FOS using the generic email and within a couple of hours I had avery nice message from Rahul Barua. Looking forward to meeting up in a few weeks.

Rahul is one of the GOOD ones!

Rahul is fabulous. He has always gone the extra mile for us. He previously was the DL Concierge but not is in the CL. Looking forward to seeing him in February if he is on the ship.

I think it will be Denzil, who is wonderful. He comes back in July.

We were just on Explorer last week and Nizar was filling for Denzil. I believe Nizar said Denzel would be back in August but I may have misunderstood him. Denzel is wonderful, we missed him!!

We were just on Explorer last week and Nizar was filling for Denzil. I believe Nizar said Denzel would be back in August but I may have misunderstood him. Denzel is wonderful, we missed him!!

We never had Denzel. I have emailed him several times. We had Nizar on cruise back in Nov. I think. Thanks for your reply.

Hi all,

I thought I had saved this information but cannot find it. What is the Concierge's email to contact a particular ship? Thanks in advance, and of course Happy Cruising!

We are on the Freedom in August and I sent an email as follows:

FR_DiamondConcierge@RCCL.com

FR_Concierge@RCCL.com

That's an underline between the FR and the remainder of the web address. David

Hi all,

I thought I had saved this information but cannot find it. What is the Concierge's email to contact a particular ship? Thanks in advance, and of course Happy Cruising!

Here are the finer details.

To email the concierge, use the 2 letter code for ship - EX for Explorer, followed by an underscore then Concierge@rccl.com

The underscore is ONLY between the ships two letters and Concierge - EX_Concierge@rccl.com

**For the Rhapsody RH_SuitesConcierge@rccl.com

**For the Grandeur GR_SuitesConcierge@rccl.com

On Oasis and Allure you need a 01 or 02 in the email address since there are 2 concierges on each ship

OA_Concierge01@rccl.com

OA_Concierge02@rccl.com

On ships with Diamond lounge concierge, add the word Diamond in front of Concierge.

FR_DiamondConcierge@rccl.com

Does anyone know who will be the concierge and DL concierge will be on the Quantum?

The most recent info was that Mario from Serenade would be in the CL. If there are 2 concierges, another hasn't been mentioned that I know of.

The DL was possibly going to be Carolina from Oasis since her husband will be a specialty restaurant manager and they are a registered couple. But there was the possibility that she might take another position if it was offered.

You know how it goes. As soon as we know one thing, it changes, and another thing happens. People are reassigned on a moment's notice.

Gina

Edited by mommabean

We are on the Freedom in August and I sent an email as follows:

FR_DiamondConcierge@RCCL.com

FR_Concierge@RCCL.com

That's an underline between the FR and the remainder of the web address. David

on Freedom on Feb this year Rahul Barua was Concierge Lounge and excellent service as always.

Bertrand "Berti" Almeida was Diamond Lounge and was also excellent in following through and handling things quickly. and yes the emails are : fr_diamondconcierge@rccl.com as stated

Here are the finer details.

To email the concierge, use the 2 letter code for ship - EX for Explorer, followed by an underscore then Concierge@rccl.com

The underscore is ONLY between the ships two letters and Concierge - EX_Concierge@rccl.com

**For the Rhapsody RH_SuitesConcierge@rccl.com

**For the Grandeur GR_SuitesConcierge@rccl.com

On Oasis and Allure you need a 01 or 02 in the email address since there are 2 concierges on each ship

OA_Concierge01@rccl.com

OA_Concierge02@rccl.com

On ships with Diamond lounge concierge, add the word Diamond in front of Concierge.

FR_DiamondConcierge@rccl.com

Thanks you always have my back Mommabean 😀👍

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

When we cruised on Allure, the Concierges were Luca Iorio (gone to Legend; don't know if he still there) and Fernando! We had great service from both!

Fernando is currently on vacation!!!

Sent with my iPhone

Luca was on Legend last week. I believe it was only his third cruise on this contract.

Ray in NH