Current Concierges continued

PH8

Sucel Anderson left the Adventure at the end of May to go on maternity leave, don't know who her replacement is

Got a friend on at moment will ask him first chance I get.

Thought there was talk about Dionne taking over as she was in Diamond lounge.

Marci 22....thanks for updating the list. The changes I added (in red) in post 3316 aren't on the list you posted.

I added JJ. NorbertsNiece just posted that Sascha was in D lounge on Legend so I left that.

Anyone can feel free to repost with updates if they have current info.

AD Adventure -(Concierge) (Sucel Anderson is on maternity leave)

AL Allure -(Concierge) Fernando Ugalde Nadal and Rahim Fraoui

-(Diamond) "Ana" Anayansy Jimenez till 03/09/14

BR Brilliance -(Concierge) Willie Salaya

-(Diamond) Anis Tebbeb

EN Enchantment -(Concierge) Reyno Varkevisser

-(Diamond) Catalina

EX Explorer- (Concierge) Nizar Laatiri

FR Freedom -(Concierge) Rahul Barua

-(Diamond)- Bertrand Almeida

GR Grandeur-(Concierge) Ruth Romo Ortiz as of 12/14/13

-(Diamond) Francis Calimag

ID Independence -(Concierge) Raj Bhugwath as of 11/23/13

-(Diamond) Columella Arandia as of 09/21/13

JW Jewel -(Concierge) Diego Tripaldi

Catalina Barroson on vacation

LG Legend -(Concierge) Luca Iorio

-(Diamond) Sascha

LB Liberty-(Concierge) Carlos Ortiz

-(Diamond ) Oana Papa

MJ Majesty - none

MA Mariner -(Concierge & Diamond) Marine Wang

NV Navigator – (Concierge) Ricardo Mock

-(Diamond) Nadja Durdevic as Feb 2014

OA Oasis -(Concierge) Allan Fajardo and Israel Sanchez

-(Diamond) Rami

RD Radiance -(Concierge) Miranda-Allen

-(Diamond) JJ

RH Rhapsody -(Concierge) Amit Chattopadhyay

Karen Hernandez

-(Diamond) Alex Oprisan

SR Serenade - (Concierge) Mario Adonis Reyes

-(Diamond) Alan del Fiero

SP Splendour–(Concierge) Gislen Araujo

-(Diamond) ?

VI Vision - (Concierge) Betsy Medrano

-(Diamond) Efren Aquirre

Gustavo Butcher on vacation

VY Voyager -(Concierge) Dionne Jolly

Edited by marci22

This is what I got from everyone's posts. Please correct any errors and add any new information that you know. Thanks

AD Adventure -(Concierge) (Sucel Anderson – on maternity leave); Who is in the CONCIERGE?? Dione (DIAMOND)

AL Allure -(Concierge) Fernando Ugalde Nadal and

-(Diamond) Anis Tebbeb

-(Diamond) Catalina

FR Freedom -(Concierge) Rahul Barua AS OF 5-11-2014

-(Diamond)- Bertrand Almeida (is he on vacation) Mangesh Jambhulkar – is he in the DIAMOND?

-(Diamond) Sascha

-(Diamond ) Oana Papa

MJ Majesty - none

-(Diamond) Rami

RD Radiance -(Concierge) Juan Diego Miranda-Allen back on board 10 April 2014; Miranda Allen (DIAMOND)

Karen Hernandez

-(Diamond) Alex Oprisan

-(Diamond) Rahim as of 7-7-2014 (CONCIERGE beginning at end of summer).

SP Splendour–(Concierge) ? Gislen Araujo (Fernando Cataldo left 7-5-2014)

-(Diamond) ???

-(Diamond) Efren Aquirre

This is what I got from everyone's posts. Please correct any errors and add any new information that you know. Thanks

AD Adventure -(Concierge) (Sucel Anderson – on maternity leave); Who is in the CONCIERGE?? Dione (DIAMOND)

AL Allure -(Concierge) Fernando Ugalde Nadal and

-(Diamond) Anis Tebbeb

-(Diamond) Catalina

FR Freedom -(Concierge) Rahul Barua AS OF 5-11-2014

-(Diamond)- Bertrand Almeida (is he on vacation) Mangesh Jambhulkar – is he in the DIAMOND?

-(Diamond) Sascha

-(Diamond ) Oana Papa

MJ Majesty - none

-(Diamond) Rami

RD Radiance -(Concierge) Juan Diego Miranda-Allen back on board 10 April 2014; Miranda Allen (DIAMOND)

Karen Hernandez

-(Diamond) Alex Oprisan

-(Diamond) Rahim as of 7-7-2014 (CONCIERGE beginning at end of summer).

SP Splendour–(Concierge) ? Gislen Araujo (Fernando Cataldo left 7-5-2014)

-(Diamond) ???

-(Diamond) Efren Aquirre

Dexter Fraser is still on Allure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People: if you're not sure about something, don't post it.

If you know of a change for sure, repost the list with the change. You can add a little blurb to say what you did. No need for colors, whining, ie, "who is the CONCIERGE", excessive punctuation eg ??????

Obviously if no D or C is listed, it needs to be filled in. But no one wants to hear whining about it.

I see why this thread got abandoned. It's a thankless task.

ps internetwhiz I like your double spacing

Edited by marci22

If you know of a change for sure, repost the list with the change. You can add a little blurb to say what you did. No need for colors, whining, ie, "who is the CONCIERGE", excessive punctuation eg ??????

Obviously if no D or C is listed, it needs to be filled in. But no one wants to hear whining about it.

Marci -- I think your criticism is a bit harsh. Some of my questions have the problems like all caps and "excessive punctuation" etc. but I was posting that way to attract attention as the list is so badly out of date. I'm not whining and I resent your characterizing my updates that way! I'm putting time in during the summer when I am less busy to help get this thread up to speed by keeping a copy of the latest updates on my hard drive.

I'm a bit confused -- are you going to be the one to take over the posting and updating like Pat (PHB) did earlier -- that would make you the only one posting updated lists? Or do you want folks to post an updated list?

Edited by SherriZ366

It may be easier to create a public google doc that everyone can contribute to versus one person having the responsibility. I would have no trouble setting that up if people would like that. Let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That would be a good idea Dan. If we do this, could you please have instructions on how to tuse the Google Doc. i had trouble the first time but got it the second time. Also, would someone have to OK folks signing onto it?

Also Marci, Wolfcathorse who manages the Current Captains List uses what you term as excessive punctuation (???) on her list to attract attention to holes in the list. I never viewed that as whining but as a request for information from someone who is working hard to keep up the list.

Here is the promised google doc. I have made it open to the public and have allowed public edits. Thus, this google doc is going to be a product of the Cruise Critic Royal Caribbean community. No one person will be in charge of it, rather it is a collective effort from multiple people to get off ships and confirm that the list is correct and update as needed.

I have left it empty so that way it can be filled in with correct info. Double click in the desired cell and it should allow you to type. In the bottom left corner, you will see two labeled sheets: Concierge Lounge & Diamond Lounge. I have separated the two so that way it is easier to understand for the respective users. PLEASE make sure you confirm the correct sheet before you add new info. We want Diamond Concierges in the Diamond Lounge sheet and Suite Concierges in the Concierge Lounge sheet.

One more thing - if you wish to contact the concierge, click the correct ship abbreviation in the desired cell and it will bring up a little text box with three commands. (1) Go to link (2) Change (3) Remove. To email the ship, click on command (1) "Go to Link" and it should give you the email and open it on your computer. If you are using an iPhone or iPad (can someone confirm Droid & Samsung?), click on the desired ship abbreviation and it will automatically open in your email.

Here it is:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=371892551

Edited by DanTheCruisingMan

Here is the promised google doc. I have made it open to the public and have allowed public edits. Thus, this google doc is going to be a product of the Cruise Critic Royal Caribbean community. No one person will be in charge of it, rather it is a collective effort from multiple people to get off ships and confirm that the list is correct and update as needed.

I have left it empty so that way it can be filled in with correct info. Double click in the desired cell and it should allow you to type. In the bottom left corner, you will see two labeled sheets: Concierge Lounge & Diamond Lounge. I have separated the two so that way it is easier to understand for the respective users. PLEASE make sure you confirm the correct sheet before you add new info. We want Diamond Concierges in the Diamond Lounge sheet and Suite Concierges in the Concierge Lounge sheet.

One more thing - if you wish to contact the concierge, click the correct ship abbreviation in the desired cell and it will bring up a little text box with three commands. (1) Go to link (2) Change (3) Remove. To email the ship, click on command (1) "Go to Link" and it should give you the email and open it on your computer. If you are using an iPhone or iPad (can someone confirm Droid & Samsung?), click on the desired ship abbreviation and it will automatically open in your email.

Here it is:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=371892551

This is really cool. I'm on my phone and the email links work perfectly.

Is it possible to add info from an iPhone? I double tapped and nothing happened. Maybe I tiny works from a computer.

Also, the Adventure of the Seas line also brings up the email link when touching the name of the ship. No other ship names do that. In other words it's active and highlighted in blue. Maybe it's just my phone.

This is very clear, easy on the eyes, simple to understand. Thanks!

Here it is:

Thanks, Dan, for setting this up. :)

I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 phone and used IE to access the Google Doc. It displays on my phone as it does on my laptop. When I click on a link to email the Concierge, in the Google Doc on my phone, it takes me to a new webpage that says "Webpage Not Available" The webpage at mailto:JW_Concierge@rccl.com might be temporarily down or may have moved. I tried it on more than one and got the same result.

Edited by suzyluvs2cruise

Here it is:

Dan -- thanks for setting up. It is easy -- easier than some of the Googledocs that I have worked with before.

Are you OK with folks putting in the start day for a Concierge if he or she knows it? It could be put in parentheses next to the Concierge's name. eg for Rahul Barua (May 11, 2014 or 5-11-2014). As the normal rotation for Concierges is 4 months on the ship, 2 months off, it would be a good tool in figuring out who will be the Concierge for an upcoming cruise.

Edited by SherriZ366

Dan -- thanks for setting up. It is easy -- easier than some of the Googledocs that I have worked with before.

Are you OK with folks putting in the start day for a Concierge if he or she knows it? It could be put in parentheses next to the Concierge's name. eg for Rahul Barua (May 11, 2014 or 5-11-2014). As the normal rotation for Concierges is 4 months on the ship, 2 months off, it would be a good tool in figuring out who will be the Concierge for an upcoming cruise.

Absolutely. Not a problem.

Thanks, Dan, for setting this up. :)

I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 phone and used IE to access the Google Doc. It displays on my phone as it does on my laptop. When I click on a link to email the Concierge, in the Google Doc on my phone, it takes me to a new webpage that says "Webpage Not Available" The webpage at mailto:JW_Concierge@rccl.com might be temporarily down or may have moved. I tried it on more than one and got the same result.

Awwww man. When I click it on the iPhone, it opens my email. Let me see if there is anything we can do. I didn't want to have the concierge emails just listed on a public site because that will cause spammer to email the concierges. When you put the emails in a hyperlink, it avoids that problem.

This is really cool. I'm on my phone and the email links work perfectly.

Is it possible to add info from an iPhone? I double tapped and nothing happened. Maybe I tiny works from a computer.

Also, the Adventure of the Seas line also brings up the email link when touching the name of the ship. No other ship names do that. In other words it's active and highlighted in blue. Maybe it's just my phone.

This is very clear, easy on the eyes, simple to understand. Thanks!

I just tried adding it on my iPhone too. No luck :( let me see if this is possible by researching it further. I originally was going to do the email by clicking on the ship. Maybe I never deleted it. Sorry about that.

Edited by DanTheCruisingMan

I just tried adding it on my iPhone too. No luck :( let me see if this is possible by researching it further. I originally was going to do the email by clicking on the ship. Maybe I never deleted it. Sorry about that.

If it's not possible to edit the document from an iPhone, that's no real problem. Using tapatalk it would be fast and easy to report any change in concierge right from the ship to this thread. Someone else could easily add it when it's reported. There may be people who don't feel comfortable adding names to the document and they could just report to the thread for others to edit.

Gina