Current Concierges continued

PH8

Just got off Independence yesterday Nizar Lattiri is the current concierge really excellent Concierge

Just got an email from Nizaar Lattiri informing us that he will be our concierge on the Explorer to Bermuda next Sat. 5/31. The message began: "Hello, beautiful people..." I guess he was trained by Mario Reyes. :-)

captainal

Just got an email from Nizaar Lattiri informing us that he will be our concierge on the Explorer to Bermuda next Sat. 5/31. The message began: "Hello, beautiful people..." I guess he was trained by Mario Reyes. :-)

captainal

Wow, I thought Denzil Fernandes would still be there. We are on the Explorer three weeks from tomorrow.

Eric

captainal

That is exactly how he introduced himself in my e mail to a lovely kovely person and excellent Concierge by far the best I have ever had. You will have a wonderful cruise with Nizar I have a few photographs of him will try and put one on here.

imagejpg1_zps3fccdcc4.jpg

Nizar with my mother she had been feeling unwell and needed a wheelchair which Nizar organised for and he personally came along to our room and wheeled my mum all the way to Studio B. have had Raj before also but have to say Nizar has been the best Concierge so far.

Can anyone confirm Ricardo and Nadja are currently on the Navigator

Need to organize a surprise for DW & DD for 14 days time.

(Concierge) Ricardo Mock NV_Concierge@rccl.com

(Diamond) Nadja Durdevic NV_DiamondConcierge@rccl.com

Thanks in advance

Happy Days

Yes, they are, not sure of the schedule though. We were on 5/4 and Nadja was on vacation, Ricardo was going on Vacation and will be back in September I believe.

We are getting ready for our first cruise on RCCL. We are elite with Celebrity and I've already contacted RCCL and they have granted us diamond status. We will also be in a suite. I'd like to contact the concierge in advance to touch base and to ask for something. In looking through these boards it looks like the best email addresses would be:

FR_Concierge@RCCL.com and

FR_DiamondConcierge@RCCL.com

Can one of you fine people on this board please confirm this for me. Thanks.

We are getting ready for our first cruise on RCCL. We are elite with Celebrity and I've already contacted RCCL and they have granted us diamond status. We will also be in a suite. I'd like to contact the concierge in advance to touch base and to ask for something. In looking through these boards it looks like the best email addresses would be:

FR_Concierge@RCCL.com and

FR_DiamondConcierge@RCCL.com

Can one of you fine people on this board please confirm this for me. Thanks.

Those are correct for the Freedom of the Seas.

Yes, they are, not sure of the schedule though. We were on 5/4 and Nadja was on vacation, Ricardo was going on Vacation and will be back in September I believe.

We just came off NV today and Ricardo was the concierge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We just came off NV today and Ricardo was the concierge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome! Ricardo was our very first concierge and then again on Oasis. He was on vacation the last time we were on NV so I am hopeful that he will be on board in October this year.

Awesome! Ricardo was our very first concierge and then again on Oasis. He was on vacation the last time we were on NV so I am hopeful that he will be on board in October this year.

He should be; he's going home on June 22, and he should be back at the end of Aug or beginning of Sept!!!

He's one of the best :)

Sent with my iPhone