Current Concierges continued

PH8

then I'll get to met Rami for 2 days in August!

He's super nice. I remember meeting him the first time as a guest services officer. He was the one who stood out to me back then, too. The future concierges always seem to shine in their earlier years at the guest services desk.

Anyone know who will be concierge on the Explorer of the Seas beginning of this June? Last I heard, it would be Denzil Fernandez but the way things have changed around with ships, etc. not sure that is accurate any longer. In the last three years on Ex. we've met four wonderful concierges...Carlos Ortiz, Mario, Mahmoud and Denzil.

Would love to know who is scheduled on Ex. for this June! Anyone know?

Thanks,

Swiss

Anyone know who will be concierge on the Explorer of the Seas beginning of this June? Last I heard, it would be Denzil Fernandez but the way things have changed around with ships, etc. not sure that is accurate any longer. In the last three years on Ex. we've met four wonderful concierges...Carlos Ortiz, Mario, Mahmoud and Denzil.

Would love to know who is scheduled on Ex. for this June! Anyone know?

Thanks,

Swiss

Great timing. I was just going to post a similar question. We are on the Explorer beginning June 19.

Eric

Boarded Legend today. Larissa is in the Concierge Lounge and Sacsha Strack is the Diamond Concierge.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Have a great cruise! We just disembarked Legend on April 16 - we also learned from Larissa that she will move to the CL on Navigator on May 5. (though I'm not sure how long she will stay on Nav)

Judy

Great timing. I was just going to post a similar question. We are on the Explorer beginning June 19.

Eric

I miss the 'current concierge' list that was updated regularly...or least I have been unable to find it through the myriad of threads.

I read awhile back that it would be Denzil again this June but given all the changes recently, who knows if in fact Denzil will be the concierge. We are on the 10 day prior to you (with the 5 day Bermuda between our cruises) and yours. I would leave the light on for you - but the next cruise might not continue! ;0 Have a great cruise.

In the interim, maybe we'll hear the answer on who the concierge will be. I want to write fairly soon to secure a cabana on Barefoot.

Cheers!

Swiss

I miss the 'current concierge' list that was updated regularly...or least I have been unable to find it through the myriad of threads.

I read awhile back that it would be Denzil again this June but given all the changes recently, who knows if in fact Denzil will be the concierge. We are on the 10 day prior to you (with the 5 day Bermuda between our cruises) and yours. I would leave the light on for you - but the next cruise might not continue! ;0 Have a great cruise.

In the interim, maybe we'll hear the answer on who the concierge will be. I want to write fairly soon to secure a cabana on Barefoot.

Cheers!

Swiss

You found it:) Look back at post #3071 for the latest list. There have been quite a few updates in the past few days, so look for a new list shortly.

Cheers!

Swiss

Thanks. I hope you enjoy your cruise too. The Explorer is a great ship and we have always enjoyed her crew. You should probably e-mail the concierge now, if you want to reserve a Barefoot Beach cabana. I know everyone says two weeks before the cruise, but I reserved a cabana on Coco Cay on our last cruise just over a month before we left.

Eric

Edited by Pomperaugrr

Could someone tell me who will be the concierge on Enchantment during the May 16 sailing? Many thanks!

On Enchantment - Right now the concierge lounge concierge is Catalina. The diamond lounge concierge is Carlington. They will remain until mid way through June. Both of them are lovely people and provide excellent service.

Gina

On Enchantment - Right now the concierge lounge concierge is Catalina. The diamond lounge concierge is Carlington. They will remain until mid way through June. Both of them are lovely people and provide excellent service.

Gina

Thank you Gina!

Do you (or other CC members) know if they could help me place a guest announcement in the Cruise Compass on boarding day?

I would also need their emails.

Thank you in advance!

Thank you Gina!

Do you (or other CC members) know if they could help me place a guest announcement in the Cruise Compass on boarding day?

Thank you in advance!

See the latest list of concierges in this thread for email address:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1518418

Start from the last post and work your way back.

Edited by clarea

Thank you Gina!

Thank you in advance!

Catalina is at EN_Concierge@rccl.com

Carlington is at EN_DiamondConcierge@rccl.com

These should be working links with an underscore already inserted after the ships letters.

I've seen announcements in the past in the first day compass although I think they were always placed specifically as guest services messages, not passenger messages. But hopefully if passengers can also have messages in the boarding day compass, the concierges would know how to do it.

Gina

Catalina is at EN_Concierge@rccl.com

Carlington is at EN_DiamondConcierge@rccl.com

These should be working links with an underscore already inserted after the ships letters.

I've seen announcements in the past in the first day compass although I think they were always placed specifically as guest services messages, not passenger messages. But hopefully if passengers can also have messages in the boarding day compass, the concierges would know how to do it.

Gina

Thank you again, Gina!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app