New Royal Princess Itinerary

Woobstr112G

Interesting, as a mailing we received within the past week says "...will join the fleet in May, 2013..." and "Let the countdown to May, 2013 begin!"
The difference might be between the first cruise and the naming/dedication ceremony. They aren't necessarily the same thing. Princess could very well be planning to sell cabins for a cruise or two before the ceremony and official joining to the fleet. :)

I really can't wait until they officially state the sailing dates and itineraries. I'm definitely a Princess lover but would really like to cruise a Princess ship that is somewhat different than the Grand Class ships. Just ready for a change. Plus, I'm really curious.

I'm sure we will all know in just a couple of months.:D

I just hope prices aren't outrageous like the Oasis and Allure. They're still really overpriced compared to the rest of the RCI ships. I wonder if the new Royal Princess will be priced substantially higher than the other Princess ships.:confused:

I just hope prices aren't outrageous like the Oasis and Allure. They're still really overpriced compared to the rest of the RCI ships. I wonder if the new Royal Princess will be priced substantially higher than the other Princess ships.:confused:

Probably since the ship is new but im just assuming from what I heard about prices of the Oasis/Allure, Disney Fantasy etc

I really can't wait until they officially state the sailing dates and itineraries. I'm definitely a Princess lover but would really like to cruise a Princess ship that is somewhat different than the Grand Class ships. Just ready for a change. Plus, I'm really curious.

I'm sure we will all know in just a couple of months.:D

As would I.....:):):)

Bob

Archived