New Royal Princess Itinerary

Woobstr112G

I was on the Star in mid-late October and the future cruise consultant had no clue as to where she will be cruising. He estimated the release date to book her will be late February-March 2012. I am also eager to see where she will be cruising as my daughter graduates from college in early May, 2013 and I would love to use my other FCC to book a graduation cruise for her!

I was on the Star in mid-late October and the future cruise consultant had no clue as to where she will be cruising. He estimated the release date to book her will be late February-March 2012. I am also eager to see where she will be cruising as my daughter graduates from college in early May, 2013 and I would love to use my other FCC to book a graduation cruise for her!

I would love to be on the inaugural T/A if they were to do it in the fall of 2013.....:):):)

Bob

We are waiting too for news. Would love to do a TA in the fall or the following spring. We like to have a ship in service at least 3-6 months - so the staff and crew work out the problems. We were on the first cruise on the Grand in l998 out of Istanbul, would never do that again. Much better to wait. They were still laying carpet when we boarded and service and food was mixed. Did a TA on the Ruby about 6 months into service and it was wonderful.

And I'll be waiting in Fort Lauderdale when you get off - to cruise her Caribbean itinerary. :) I don't think I even care what it is. I'm so looking forward to a fresh ship design.:)

I actually want to see a design of a ship before I book it. Though I agree with you - I welcome a new design.

I thought they were gonna use Royal to open up all those inaccessible ports in Southern Africa and the Indian Ocean.

Ok, just kidding, but I do wish. Don't know why Princess completely avoids that part of the Planet!? Do you?

Doug

They don't completely avoid it. The Ocean does an itinerary between Singapore and Capetown and continuing up the west coast of Africa.

I actually want to see a design of a ship before I book it. Though I agree with you - I welcome a new design.

That makes sense. I did see an initial design view on the Princess website and it looked intereting enough for me that I would book with just that information.

Archived