Bed configuration question

cat-tav

I just booked a balcony cabin on Infinity to Antarctica in Feb. 2013. The choices for bed configuration include one set together or together/both together. What is the difference? We want one queen sized bed rather than twins, but I'm not sure what these two descriptions mean and don't want to make the wrong choice. We've only sailed Princess before and the choices there are twin or queen.

I just booked a balcony cabin on Infinity to Antarctica in Feb. 2013. The choices for bed configuration include one set together or together/both together. What is the difference? We want one queen sized bed rather than twins, but I'm not sure what these two descriptions mean and don't want to make the wrong choice. We've only sailed Princess before and the choices there are twin or queen.

Yes, Celebrity's language for this choice leaves a lot to be desired! Basically, your choice is the same as it is on Princess. I think the one you want to pick is is one together, but our travel agent always gets this sorted for us (we actually want twin beds). Not to worry though, if it is not what you want when you board, just let your steward know and it will be fixed while you're at dinner the first night.

Thanks for the quick answers. I know the steward will fix it if it's not right, but it's just easier to start out with it right. Those two choices sound the same to me and I couldn't figure out why they would list both.

I believe that most of the time, when you board, you will find the beds in the configuration that they were in on previous cruise. To avoid extra work, the stewards will only reconfigure when requested by the new cruisers. Experience has probably taught them that. There may be times when a couple requested beds one way, but upon seeing them in the other setup, they find they like it that way better.

There is no problem getting it changed, however if that is what you wish...

Thanks for the quick answers. I know the steward will fix it if it's not right, but it's just easier to start out with it right. Those two choices sound the same to me and I couldn't figure out why they would list both.

You are welcome.

Again, ask for the two twins to be together and you are fine.

Keith

Archived