...and I was proud of OUR aft wrap !

Ykgorbie

I can't imagine what a suite like that would cost.....:eek:

5000 pp:eek:

Features: foyer; separate living and dining rooms; baby grand piano; butlers pantry; exercise equipment, dressing room with vanity; marble master bath with whirlpool tub, separate shower; powder room with shower; motorized draperies, lights and security system; two interactive audio/visual entertainment systems with TVs, DVDs and VCRs; music center; outbound fax machine; Internet station; veranda with whirlpool, wet bar and lounge seating. Veranda is 1,098 sq.ft.Master bedroom with two lower beds convertible to queen-size.

Penthouse, its gorgeous, and been in it a few times with friends. It def beats ALL! We had the penthouse on RCI Explorer of the Seas and its and not a patch on Celebrity's "M" class ships. There are two on each aft. And can assure you, the space inside is just as nice as that outside!

Even if you have the money, they are well booked up. We were on a waitlist even for RCI's penthouse,, and it was years before the phone call came saying it was available. Was it worth it..NOPE..not a dime! Celebrity's penthouses..now they ARE something else ;)

BTW!! The cabins above the penthouse are classed as "FOVs"..those are fab cabins for anyone looking for a great aft on Celebrity ships! We stayed in sky suites, and those are nice, (Butler etc)..but funnily enough, Carnivals equivalent are bigger....

But for a good aft..an "FOV" cabin on Celebrity are lovely cabins. They have a separate living sleeping area, with a sliding door, and a really nice big balcony. Great for families (think thats their intented use).

But if you smoke..penthouse or not..you cant smoke on that balcony:rolleyes:

But for $5,000 per person, you can sail on a true luxury line.

I just can't see it, personally. Can't see the need for all that space. Sheesh. It's a cruise! If you just want a big space, rent a house on a Caribbean island for a week.

:rolleyes:

But for $5,000 per person, you can sail on a true luxury line.

I just can't see it, personally. Can't see the need for all that space. Sheesh. It's a cruise! If you just want a big space, rent a house on a Caribbean island for a week.

:rolleyes:

Very true. For $ 5000 pp that will pay for about 6 cruises for us.

My parents friends went on an NCL cruise this summer, not exactly sure what room they had but my father said they had their OWN hottub on their balcony:rolleyes:. Can't imagine blowing that much $ on a room....

Wow a private hot tub, kind of useless for us. Have one in our deck and havent used it in about 10 years.

Wow a private hot tub, kind of useless for us. Have one in our deck and havent used it in about 10 years.

Well looking at the picture it appears to be empty.

Anyone know what that glass enclosed area is? Private pool?

"Skylight" for the deck below probably.

....and let's see...i could spend how many weeks in hawaii for that much money?

Maybe two weeks is all would you get. I just did Maui, and it cost me approximately $2000 pp for a week, and that was going as budget friendly as I could. We didn't stay at a Sheraton or Hilton, and we were eating at McDonalds and Panda Express.

But you're right, Hawaii would still be better than putting all that money into the Penthouse house suite.

Maybe two weeks is all would you get. I just did Maui, and it cost me approximately $2000 pp for a week, and that was going as budget friendly as I could. We didn't stay at a Sheraton or Hilton, and we were eating at McDonalds and Panda Express.

But you're right, Hawaii would still be better than putting all that money into the Penthouse house suite.

That is for people who can afford to spend money on things without worrying about the price.

I believe the square area fenced is service stairs for butler, etc. And you might like to know that the 'bay window' area behind the round chairs holds and inside hot tub, too...EM

I think you are correct. We did a Celebrity cruise last summer and I remember these suites well. We did our own tour on the last day of the cruise looking at the suites and going wow! The butler has his own entry and this is how he gets there. Now would I want a room like this yes, would I pay for it - no way.

Archived