Flyaway Pants

Tantsee

I have a pair of black flyaway pants that are really comfortable and look nice paired with a sequin top for formal nights. I have had them for several years, but they still look as good as new. They are one of my favorites. My question is, are they too out of style to wear now? Can I show my face in public the next day if I wear them? :o

I have a pair of black flyaway pants that are really comfortable and look nice paired with a sequin top for formal nights. I have had them for several years, but they still look as good as new. They are one of my favorites. My question is, are they too out of style to wear now? Can I show my face in public the next day if I wear them? :o

If they are like car wash pants, I think they are fine. I saw some on my last cruise (in Sept). I don't think anyone would throw you overboard for anything short of cut off jeans!;)

Hi,:) first, I hope your last question is just said in jest....can you show

your face in public?:confused: of course.

And yes, you can wear them. Are you just asking about wearing them

at home? Normally flyaway pants are meant to be dressy. Did you mean

to wear them otherwise? Or are you meaning for formal nights on

a cruise?

Just to clarify.....I'm referring to the long, flowy pants that have panels over the pants that make them look almost like a long skirt. I was referring to formal night on a cruise. That's the only time I ever wear them. A lot of formalwear is uncomfortable, but these are not. They are light and flowy with no binding or pinching anywhere. Leaving Saturday......can't wait!!!! :D

I love them! I wore them to my daughters wedding. Everyone wore black except the bride, of course. My mistake was pairing them with a borrowed sparkley top. I sparkled all over the dance floor, bathroom, main room. You could follow me everywhere I went from my trail of sparkles.. :eek: I was mortified!

I now make sure to wear the right kind of sparkely top with them.

Enjoy!

I love them! I wore them to my daughters wedding. Everyone wore black except the bride, of course. My mistake was pairing them with a borrowed sparkley top. I sparkled all over the dance floor, bathroom, main room. You could follow me everywhere I went from my trail of sparkles.. :eek: I was mortified!

I now make sure to wear the right kind of sparkely top with them.

Enjoy!

Sequins, not sparkles, honey!

On my last cruise, I sat down for breakfast & realized later there were bright red sparkles/glitter all over the chair -- and all over me! :eek:

BTW, the black & white wedding sounds very elegant! I'll bet the pictures were great.

Archived